Josh Allen injury update(officially questionable - expected to start per Ian Rappaport)

Big Turk

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Because the Bills are not going to throw away two years of football not knowing what he’s going to be like when he comes back they’ll have moved on by then 

A 12 month recovery time means he comes back from Tommy John late in 2023 season meaning he won’t play till 2024 so two years I’m right 

Technically that is half games this year and half games next year.  12 months is still 12 months.

What makes you think he would miss all of 2023 if 12 months puts us middle of that season.

Logical thinking is hard...

1 minute ago, CaliBills said:

Technically that is half games this year and half games next year.  12 months is still 12 months.

What makes you think he would miss all of 2023 if 12 months puts us middle of that season.

Logical thinking is hard...

I know cause he won’t see the field till 2024 because that is recovery time you aren’t accounting for the fact he is playing professional football meaning no reps, game speed, training camp, live competition…he won’t see a field

till 2024 

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I know cause he won’t see the field till 2024 because that is recovery time you aren’t accounting for the fact he is playing professional football meaning no reps, game speed, training camp, live competition…he won’t see a field

till 2024 

You have no f’ing idea. 

stop assuming you know anything about what will happen just to fit your agenda which is nonsense 

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Because the Bills are not going to throw away two years of football not knowing what he’s going to be like when he comes back they’ll have moved on by then 

A 12 month recovery time means he comes back from Tommy John late in 2023 season meaning he won’t play till 2024 so two years I’m right 

I disagree with your foregone conclusion. Big Ben had a very similar operation to TJ and Pittsburgh obviously did not move on from him.

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

I going to ask this again. Who besides posters here and sports tabloid click bait sites has mentioned TJ surgery? It’s extremely rare in NFL QBs. The only examples that I can find is late-career Terry Bradshaw and Jake Delhome. Again, Josh threw a 60 yard pass after the injury.

Exactly, the people mentioning Tommy John here should be shut down from commenting for however long the recovery is from that surgery....so annoying.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I going to ask this again. Who besides posters here and sports tabloid click bait sites has mentioned TJ surgery? It’s extremely rare in NFL QBs. The only examples that I can find is late-career Terry Bradshaw and Jake Delhome. Again, Josh threw a 60 yard pass after the injury.

69.3. The NFL has a chip in the ball.

SOURCE: @SlimShady'sSpaceForce, TheShoutBox.😊 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsherd said:

As far as I have read he is not even ruled out this week. 

I read day to day. That doesn’t rule out a longer term injury, just that we don’t know enough to be making doom and gloom predictions. I would be willing to bet he has NOT played his last game as a Bill. A rather large wager, and I never bet on anything. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.