Milano appreciation thread

Einstein

10 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Not sure what the competition is out there but I am hoping he can earn first team all-pro nod. The dude is special. At the very least he should earn second team all-pro. 

Really? I don't think I have seen that on this board anywhere. I will say that watching Dodson out there today did make me appreciate Edmunds quite a bit more.

I've never seen it.  I have seen a lot who can't admit that Edmunds is a damn good linebacker.

14 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

I love Milano. Just ordered a signed Milano jersey off EBay. Some reason I can’t post the picture. 

We’ve seen it before.  It’s ok 😉 

3 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

.....and yet some adorably believe Edmunds is the better LB....hilarious.  Matt Milano is the heart and soul of this defense and it's not even close.

Can you clue us in who “some” people are?

edmunds has been excellent this season.  Not as good as Milano, but his exit vs Minnesota coincided with our D getting torched.  He deserves pro bowl this season.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

.....and yet some adorably believe Edmunds is the better LB....hilarious.  Matt Milano is the heart and soul of this defense and it's not even close.

Who? Regardless, they have been great in tandem, but the issue has been that one or the other has been out or gone out early on in most games recently. It’s no coincidence that the Bills’ D collapsed vs MN when Edmunds went down. When they’re both healthy and on, the Bills D is far more formidable.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/6/2022 at 5:01 PM, LABILLBACKER said:

Because we have only 1 true LB.  Tremaine is a glorified SS.

To which I disagree. Tremaine isn't a Butkus type but he's very effective and his worth in pass defense is huge. Anyone here think Dodson played well? I saw wiff after wiff and poor pass defense. Make no mistake about it. Since he went down against the Vikes, our D has suffered.

Milano our linebacker

Will Hit and Wack Ya

Whenever you get the ball

A flying missile man

Beloved by the fans

Gonna help us win it all

His motor just keeps running

You know that he is coming

To lay on another big hit

From the game's beginning

Always Focused on winning

A man of true Buffalo grit

PS: Go Bills!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.