Milano appreciation thread

Einstein

2 hours ago, Eastport bills said:

Milano is undeniably the most talented and valuable player on defense. His instincts and speed along with physicality make one of the best lbs in football. He runs down rbs and is great in pressure packages. He’s perfect in concert with Edmunds and with our front four can overcome the beleaguered secondary.

Milano

Groot

Poyer

Von

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure what the competition is out there but I am hoping he can earn first team all-pro nod. The dude is special. At the very least he should earn second team all-pro. 

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

.....and yet some adorably believe Edmunds is the better LB....hilarious.  

Really? I don't think I have seen that on this board anywhere. I will say that watching Dodson out there today did make me appreciate Edmunds quite a bit more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 11/6/2022 at 3:37 PM, Einstein said:

Phill Simms mentioned on the pregame show that Matt Milano is the heart of the Bills defense and is highly respected. I agree. His instincts are incredible and his tackling is superb. We miss him greatly when he is gone.

Milano and Edmunds have each missed 1 game. I feel that Milano’s absence was felt far more significantly than Edmunds. Do you agree or disagree? Thank you.

Ps, Im trying to create less threads so i’m hoping this one is okay.

You beat me to it. I wanted to create a thread discussing how Milano has been our defensive MVP thus far. What a stud. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.