Milano appreciation thread

Einstein

Phill Simms mentioned on the pregame show that Matt Milano is the heart of the Bills defense and is highly respected. I agree. His instincts are incredible and his tackling is superb. We miss him greatly when he is gone.

Milano and Edmunds have each missed 1 game. I feel that Milano’s absence was felt far more significantly than Edmunds. Do you agree or disagree? Thank you.

Ps, Im trying to create less threads so i’m hoping this one is okay.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bmur66 said:

No heat seeking missile today 

Yes and very much missed.

There were several longer developing run plays the Jets ram where I was expecting Milano to come missiling into the backfield and blow it up. Unfortunately it never happened of course.

• Agree 1

Disagree. Edmunds had a decent game, especially with missing Milano, Poyer, Hyde, Groot hurt his ankle AND the turnovers by the offense. Both are missed when not in the lineup. Milano wasn’t going to help Josh play better. Neither would Edmunds. 
We lost because of Josh and the offense and a missed FG didn’t help either. 

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

Phill Simms mentioned on the pregame show that Matt Milano is the heart of the Bills defense and is highly respected. I agree. His instincts are incredible and his tackling is superb. We miss him greatly when he is gone.

Milano and Edmunds have each missed 1 game. I feel that Milano’s absence was felt far more significantly than Edmunds. Do you agree or disagree? Thank you.

Ps, Im trying to create less threads so i’m hoping this one is okay.

Right before boomer said he’s the Mike and calls the defense.. take it for what you will

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

Wouldn’t it just be easier to have a mash J. Johnson thread? Because he was terrible today 

Agree.  It's a shame that we had BOTH Poyer and Hyde out for our divisional games, just happened to be 2 Ls.

Way too many missed tackles last week 2nd half, and this week as well.  Need to fix this asap, before playing 2 run heavy teams in coming weeks

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.