Duds of the Game- Buf vs NYJ

VaMilBill

12 minutes ago, Beast said:

I talked to my brother after the game about that Edmunds play. I thought, from the endzone angle, he had clear possession of the ball when he came down to the turf. My brother felt it was too close to overturn. My argument is that could be a game changing play. It’s worth the timeout.

I think there’s a reason the Jets hurried and snapped the ball.

That play definitely should have been challenged by the Bills sideline. Regardless of the outcome that would have been the right move.

there was nothing close about it.  His hand was clearly cradled under the ball as he landed on the ground.  

The fact that he nay not have had it at the end of the resulting scrum is a moot point.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Miller played well. 

What puzzles me, is besides the first pass, and the last because they absolutely needed it, there was near zero long pass attempts.

Von made the big turnover play. I also think he lost his rush discipline a couple of times today that resulted in the Jets getting outside.

He wasn't bad, but a mixed day. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I agree. The helmet hit that Allen took @ the 1 yard line, took something out of him.

I don't know if it's concussion but something doesn't seem right with Allen since about that hit.  Uncharacteristic bad throws (both decision and placement).  It reminds me of how he was throwing when he hurt his shoulder in the Raiders game a few years back.  For about 3 games he was just off.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It was right in front of me and it was loud.  I thought he was concussed on that hit.  

odd that im praying for a concussion here, but im hoping thats whats going on right now.

i remember a stretch of bad games starting around week 3 or 4 from josh, and we ended up finding out it was a shoulder (maybe not but upper body) injury, and he righted the ship in a few weeks

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

For what it’s worth I really think he was concussed against GB.  It would explain a lot. 

If you watch JA miked up video he was joking about it right after he took hit.  Could have still been concussed, but seems unlikely.

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

@Flucod wearing out that "disagree" button lol

Ha, was the coaches today, that is getting real old to hear every week. Coaches don’t throw int’s, miss tackles, miss kicks AND drop game winning balls when the ball hits you between the 1 and 3. Even the defense really was not that bad overall, except Jaquan, Elam and Bernard, but not the worst ever. This loss is on Gabe Davis and JA. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, KeLLy1278 said:

The hyperbole with Allen on this forum is through the roof.  Let me know when he makes it to one Super Bowl much less wins one.  People on here calling him the second coming of Tom Brady.  Please.

Great QB,  but Beane has screwed him bad with Singletary as his starting RB.  You need a running game of some kind,  Jets RB ran with burst and ran hard making big plays in the running game making things easy for Wilson. Beane should have traded for Josh Jacobs because Singletary is not a starting RB in this league

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Hawaii50 said:

If you watch JA miked up video he was joking about it right after he took hit.  Could have still been concussed, but seems unlikely.

That’s part of why I think something happened.  Tried to laugh it off.  But I’m just saying: that was one powerful collision.  And the way he played in the second half against GB and today lends itself tot

the idea that something happened. 

37 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

odd that im praying for a concussion here, but im hoping thats whats going on right now.

i remember a stretch of bad games starting around week 3 or 4 from josh, and we ended up finding out it was a shoulder (maybe not but upper body) injury, and he righted the ship in a few weeks

He hurt the shoulder against the raiders.  That injury affect accuracy.  Whatever’s goin on here seems mental.  It’s so out of character for him.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.