Duds of the Game- Buf vs NYJ

VaMilBill

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

What’s there to discuss really? We saw who was bad out there. 

The only thing to "discuss" in a sense, is that Josh has now shown he is capable of playing this poorly, even at this stage of his career.  That surprises me.

Brady looked like the best of all time game in and game out for damned near 20 years.

• Agree 1

This one is mostly on Allen.* Two picks.  Two more should’ve been picked. Two fumbles that we recovered. The OL gets some of the blame too. They were not good. Beane and McDermott share in that blame for not putting together a more talented unit. 

* I would like to acknowledge that Allen is a helluva QB who has been responsible for a while lot of Buffalo wins too. The original commentary was specific to this game and not a general criticism. Even the best have a poor showing on occasion. 

Edited by BarleyNY

1 minute ago, RichRiderBills said:

Stop...there's legit critique then this. 

We're 6-2 

Lost this one missing half our D....

Still solely in 1st place, still Homefield...the Viks game matters.... give it a rest....

Watch football...everyone has faults....

Obviously I am pissed like everyone else, but it's hard to get up for an NFC game when we relinquished our firm control against a loser like Zach Wilson and made our division a season long dogfight.

You don't think all games on the schedule are created equal right? How do you think the Bengals feel about being 0-3 in the AFC North?

12 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

We’ve beat to death balancing things out. 8 carries isn’t enough for singletary and defenses just play the pass. Pretty bad game all over though, it’s gonna be a rough week around here. 

Well, if you can't complete a pass, playing the run becomes much easier.

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

For what it’s worth I really think he was concussed against GB.  It would explain a lot. 

You know what?  That’s a good point.  I cannot for the life of me understand the first INT today.  He threw it to the Jets secondary like he had a damn brain freeze.  Concussions get covered up all the time and I think this is very plausible here.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Obviously I am pissed like everyone else, but it's hard to get up for an NFC game when we relinquished our firm control against a loser like Zach Wilson and made our division a season long dogfight.

You don't think all games on the schedule are created equal right? How do you think the Bengals feel about being 0-3 in the AFC North?

Just bump this post next week after the vikings kick their ass.  Then again after the Browns run for 280 yards.

• Eyeroll 1

Fair weather fans, every player out there is being paid. For weeks folks have complained about games that are duds, now our Bills play a tough team and suddenly everybody sucks, planning sucks and no execution by anyone. Give some credit to the opponent, we were out played in many areas. I don’t like it, but it’s part of the game. Maybe the wake up call they need. No excuses about being hot, half the team getting hydration, sure we had injuries, so did the opponent!! Suck it up and move on. When was the last champion crowned undefeated? 

• Vomit 2
  • Agree 2

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

The funny part is he actually didn’t play bad

But That non interception basically sums up his career.

The dude literally can not make a big play.

Well it was an INT, it just wasn’t called correctly. If that was challenged, that would be a turnover for sure and change the trajectory of the game. 

Just now, VaMilBill said:

Well it was an INT, it just wasn’t called correctly. If that was challenged, that would be a turnover for sure and change the trajectory of the game. 

It shouldn’t have even come to that controversy.

All he had to do was pluck it up with his hands. It was literally such an easy interception

1 minute ago, Perry Turtle said:

Our defensive coaching staff doesn't believe that it needs to change the defensive gameplan week after week.

Playing a passing team, run the nickle.  Play a running team, play the nickle. 

It's a pretty arrogant way to approach the game.   

Agreed.  When it works it work but when it doesn’t the jury is out.  Lazy coaching.  The Patriots beat the Jets last week.  This week, the Jets beat the Bills.  Go figure.

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.