WEEK #9 - AROUND THE NFL GAMEDAY THREAD - NON BILLS

ColoradoBills

1 minute ago, Flucod said:

Tenn has won 5 in a row, they scare me now they have Henry running again.

I don’t find them scary. Just like Buffalo you can’t be one dimensional all the time. But dang they are physical. When it works they really intimidate teams. They have completely taken the crowd out of the game and have KC playing scared. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t find them scary. Just like Buffalo you can’t be one dimensional all the time. But dang they are physical. When it works they really intimidate teams. They have completely taken the crowd out of the game and have KC playing scared. 

Against us you just need to run the ball apparently.

• Like (+1) 1

The opinions in here are a rollercoaster. Late 1Q Mahomes has the best weapons and a well-oiled machine of an offense. Since then - as has been the case for much of the year - JuJu and Scantling can't get open, the tackles can't contain the pass rush, and Mahomes is trying to make something amazing happen as Kelce tries to break free. The Chiefs offense is good when it's rolling, like vs the 49ers. And being the #1 offense is a real accomplishment, no doubt. But this offense has some real concerns. I don't think people realize just how gettable this OL really is. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.