WEEK #9 - AROUND THE NFL GAMEDAY THREAD - NON BILLS

ColoradoBills

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Man I hope so, but hard to see it after stinkers like today.

The Bills have played 3 stinker games.  Two they lost by a total of 5 pts.  The other they won by 10.  I think the coaches will get the team back to basics and get them back on track.  We need to get healthy though.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

This is funny, because Chiefs fans believe Josh is surrounded by the better supporting cast and would take our weapons over there’s. I guess it’s all a matter of perspective, but they think Mahomes passing to Diggs, Davis, and Knox, while handing the ball off to Singletary would be far more dangerous than Josh with those weapons.

Can Davis run a full WR2 route tree?   

Are throws as easily schemed open without the best, most durable TE of the modern era? 

Hardman and McKenzie are pretty similar.  

Diggs/Davis >>> MVS/Juju, but at least both MVS & Juju can be dependable chain movers. 

Bills playmakers are definitely more explosive, while KC has better personnel to move the ball methodically down the field. 

5 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Imagine if Josh Allen had a guy like Derrick Henry in the back field. I get so jealous watching teams with running games like this. 

Teams with elite running games generally don’t have a QB worth a damn. I’d rather have the elite QB, thanks.

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

You’re a Bills fan and you think an elite passing game and running game can’t go together ? Were you around in the 90s ?

That’s literally not what I said. Did you completely ignore “generally”? 

Edited by Bangarang

16 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

This is funny, because Chiefs fans believe Josh is surrounded by the better supporting cast and would take our weapons over there’s. I guess it’s all a matter of perspective, but they think Mahomes passing to Diggs, Davis, and Knox, while handing the ball off to Singletary would be far more dangerous than Josh with those weapons.

They’re just like the “Steph has no help” Curry fanboys who think Draymond, Klay, et al are just average Joes.  It’s not enough their favorite player is really good - they have to burnish the legend by claiming he does it all by himself. 

Edited by BRH
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.