Tre White inactive

Steel City Mafia

I am glad they decided to not play him this week as the general consensus of the field at MetLife being hard on players bodies.  We can beat Jets with our defense as I just don't see Wilson solving our defense.  I  also think Bills will unleash some running plays that take the Jets defense by surprise and they get completely discombobulated.  

6 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

I am glad they decided to not play him this week as the general consensus of the field at MetLife being hard on players bodies.  We can beat Jets with our defense as I just don't see Wilson solving our defense.  I  also think Bills will unleash some running plays that take the Jets defense by surprise and they get completely discombobulated.  

Never actually seen that word typed out. Man it looks ridiculous. 

My only thing is, why even have him travel with the team this week if you were just going to make him inactive? Seems dumb 

Just now, HappyDays said:

I don't know, I feel like they're being way too cautious with him. Eventually they have to start acclimating him in. Players come back from ACL injuries just fine these days, they're treating him like he broke every bone in his body.

Sometimes high caliber athletes coming off serious injury have a harder time being mentally ready than physically ready. The knee heals but there is still some fear and uncertainty involved. Now I'm not saying with 100% certainty that is what is going on...but it really wouldn't shock me if he's going through some confidence issues in relation to how the knee will respond come game time.

• Like (+1) 1

To me, it's just another moment in the daily flow of a class organization. Take care of your people. Bring injured players back conservatively and put them in positions to succeed.

Reading all the negative comments about the turf at MetLife stadium had me hoping Tre wouldn't play today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

My only thing is, why even have him travel with the team this week if you were just going to make him inactive? Seems dumb 

Because he’s part of the team. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

Because, team. He is a core part of the Buffalo Bills, a centerpiece of their locker room brotherhood. The team relationship, the culture, matters.

• Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't know, I feel like they're being way too cautious with him. Eventually they have to start acclimating him in. Players come back from ACL injuries just fine these days, they're treating him like he broke every bone in his body.

Definitely slow walking him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.