NFL Week #9 - 11/6/2022 - The Bills at the (NJ) Jets - Post Game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Bean refuses to make a big trade to get us over the top.   LA did it.  We have CMC this is a totally different offense.  But nice work getting another James Cook and crappy safety. 

Yeah wish we had some guy like Von Miller

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

or, we need other players. Bean sucks at offensive drafting other than Allen. 

Beane is overrated when it comes to the draft.  He hit on Allen. That’s about it. All of his other high picks have been at best average to duds.  

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

NOT a good trend.  Hoping they can do some soul searching, self-scouting, get an exorcist, etc. and get this sh*& sorted and in a hurry.

Would have thought that's what the bye was for...or maybe they were too busy reading their own press clippings. Coaches included.

1 minute ago, MPT said:

He has a ton of weapons. He has been forcing throws to Diggs who is double covered and Davis who isn't open. Knox, Singletary, Cook, and Kumerow can all make plays but he's holding onto the ball or forcing bad passes instead of throwing to them.

I love Singletary but even I know he's not a three down RB. 

10 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Allen goes on these awful tears.
and then tries to make up for it by running so well

I do not know what he sees sometimes when he releases the ball. Been watching the same behavior since he came on as a Bill.
 stop playing favorites Josh and see the open guy

He seems to be overly reliant on Diggs. Last drive/injury aside, better QB play likely wins this game for Buffalo. 

Those INTs we’re head scratchers. Khalil was  open, why even think about that Diggs throw. 

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Every single thing about this team comes undone if Allen is going to be this. The entire thing has been because of his growth. He looked like he had no confidence today after the 2nd pick. This could be a make or break time here. If this guy loses what he had..things are going to get very different around here.

I like how we lose a game by 3, our second loss of the season, we still hold the number one seed and we get takes like I GUESS ALLEN ISNT GOOD ANYMORE OH WELL SAME OLD BILLS 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Josh looked rattled. 

He did. If you get Allen off his spot more than a few times he starts to crumble. That go route to Diggs on the 2nd to last drive he has hit in his sleep this year. When Allen isn't confident in what he's seeing it gets really bad. Not time to be overly concerned yet. If this continues next week I will hit the panic button.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

You’re right he needs to be benched time to start to Keenum era 

Since the fourth quarter against the Packers, Keenum wouldn't have been much worse in the passing game. Yes, we would have missed the bombs but maybe he wouldn't have thrown straight to defensive players.

Of course I'm not advocating benching him but he's been painful for five quarters now.

Edited by UKBillFan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.