NFL Week #9 - 11/6/2022 - The Bills at the (NJ) Jets - Post Game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Good recap.  Minny.  hahaahah.  They will kill us.  I’ll be driving up for it.  

our lines a d depth is a problem.  also getting run on late in games.  Need a better MLB.  Run a 4-3 and put Edmunds outside.  

They literally almost lost to the Commies 

5 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

Miami is winning the division. Bills will be lucky to get a wildcard. 

Miami just BARELY beat the 3-6 Bears, last week they BARELY beat the 2-6 Lions, the week before that they BARELY beat the 2-6 Steelers. GMFB.

3 minutes ago, Murdox said:

Definitely a tough loss.  But we are still in first place.  We just need to regroup well.

We're a 1/2 game up in the loss column and 0-2 in the division, while both Miami and NY are 2-1.  That might technically be 1st place, but does it really feel like it?

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Refs were awful.  Allen was awful.  Dorsey was awful.  Davis was awful.  Frazier was awful.  Jaquan Johnson doesn't belong on a football field.

I didn’t mind the refs. They were just going to let them play all day. Not calling anything.

The one irritating thing was the hold on the last drive, when our guys were getting held on many of those big jets runs. to call the first hold of the game there was bad— but I didn’t see it and maybe it was just egregious.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We don’t get the number 1 sees in the playoffs and we aren’t going to the super bowl. That’s all I’m saying. And today probably cost us a real shot at it. Also, other teams are going to copy what the Jets did today. This offense is in trouble unless they get something turned around immediately. And this defense still can’t stop the run. Not having Milano sucks and I think we are better off playing Dodson. Edmunds had a chance to really step up today. This defense was pushed around from start to finish.

Have the tiebreaker over KC, Titans and Baltimore for number 1 seed. Still control their own destiny. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.