NFL Week #9 - 11/6/2022 - The Bills at the (NJ) Jets - Post Game thread

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Allen is a mess right now.  

Offensive flow is gross. No rhythm, no simple pass plays.  

For a pass heavy team, Gabe Davis and Isaiah McKenzie ain’t it.  Gambled on them stepping up and neither has made the jump. 

This loss is squarely on Allen and the Offense.  (Defense barely escapes the brunt of criticism)

McKenzie had a good game today, Davis was brutal, dropped a first down pass and the last pass with both hitting him in the hands.

1 minute ago, Sandhill Mike said:

Not worried about home field, Super Bowls, or any of that.  Got to win a week at a time.  Bills need to get healthy (or start having open tryouts) and figure out how to counter these heavy/run offenses.

Offense will be fine... I hope Allen's elbow is okay.  That's my biggest concern at the moment.

That’s a mistake I promise you. The Bills never lose a playoff game at home and never win one on the road. You can tell yourself it doesn’t matter all you want…it matters a lot . We might have blown out shot at this thing today. Anyone that down plays this loss is just flat wrong. 

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, DollaBills said:

This. This is an absolute coaching loss

Not even close. The only person on offense that played consistently great football was Diggs. On defense we are down a bunch of starters. We needed more players including our star QB to make big plays in critical moments.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.