NFL Week #9 - 11/6/22 GAMEDAY Bills at Jets Pregame Thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Not unexpected, but we must have one of the most talented inactive lists I’ve ever seen. 

Top 5 CB

Top 5 S

Top 5 LB

Starting RT

Yeesh…

And then Hyde on IR too.

But, as Thad Brown said, only the Jets have injury issues.

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

?? The guy practices all week. Coach puts his azz on the plane then gets to the stadium and McDermott decides ‘Nah, Eff it. Sityerazz down!’

😡

Yea why dont we rush an allpro back for a week 9 matchup when we are trying to win a superbowl!  He shouldnt be on the sideline supporting his team and getting used to gamedays again!  I WANT IT NOW!!! Grrrrrr

End of Sarcasm

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Not unexpected, but we must have one of the most talented inactive lists I’ve ever seen. 

Top 5 CB

Top 5 S

Top 5 LB

Starting RT

Yeesh…

And Tommy Sweeney  😆

Edited by The Wiz

3 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Wasn’t worried about the inactive until I saw Milano. 

Honestly, this is a good time for Bernard to get the start.  Not the most potent offense or QB compared to our earlier schedule.

Edited by CaliBills
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Not when they are 7 to ten yards down field. All tackles are not the same. 

He has played well this season until last week. He really was bad. He took horrible angles and was blocked several yards downfield on multiple occasions. 

Two things can be true. He has played well and he had a bad game. 

Let's hope he has a good game today without Milano on the field. 

Here is an evaluation of Edmunds game last week - with video.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2022/11/3/23437862/bills-packers-game-analysis-tremaine-edmunds-all-22

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

?? The guy practices all week. Coach puts his azz on the plane then gets to the stadium and McDermott decides ‘Nah, Eff it. Sityerazz down!’

😡

White probably knew he was travelling to be on the inactive list.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, wjag said:

Milano out again.  One of my favorite players but he does seem to be getting a rep as an oft injured player.

He tends to miss a game or two every year. That okay because he squeezes 17 games of big plays into 15 or 16 games.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Wild said:

Yea why dont we rush an allpro back for a week 9 matchup when we are trying to win a superbowl!  He shouldnt be on the sideline supporting his team and getting used to gamedays again!  I WANT IT NOW!!! Grrrrrr

End of Sarcasm

Agreed

Also why put an all pro db out there with the great Jets wrs and qb

3 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

Honestly, this is a good time for Bernard to get the start.  Not the most potent offense or QB compared to our earlier schedule.

If Bernard can blitz as advertised, it will be big as the report is that NJ's QB does not handle pressure well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Wild said:

End of Sarcasm

Had White played this week and aggravated anything on the poor Jets stadium turf...the same people bashing that he's inactive this week would suddenly be saying "Stupid McDermott playing White on that field. What a dumb decision".

• Agree 4

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

😡

Yeah I think the concern over this Jets field conditions is a real thing and I hear that it’s raining I’m OK with holding white out one more week

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4