Uiagalelei is the worst QB in the ACC

Bubba Gump

On 11/5/2022 at 11:14 PM, YoloinOhio said:

No one cares about Clemson or ND. Who is #4 now? Gotta be TCU ig

I guess you could put TCU there for one week.  TCU hasn't look good, winning, but not making it look like the other top 3.  I think they lose to Texas.

Tenn and Georgia both deserve to be in playoffs.

Edited by Back2Buff

I would hardly say its bad recruiting the guy was the #1 Pro Style QB in his class.   He is huge, runs well, and has a rocket arm.  Those things together mad him a man amongst boys in High School.    The recruiting was good, but its obvious he's a terrible Quarterback, so something went way wrong.    The impression I get is the kid may not be the brightest crayon in the box.    May want to look into playing baseball this Spring or transfer because the writing is on the wall at Clemson. 

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol try again.  They’re in.

You’re right that they do have a chance if they win out and knock off likely top seeds Georgia/Tennessee in the SEC playoffs.

Which they could. Would be 1st ever 2 loss team to make it to CFB playoffs. 

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

You’re right that they do have a chance if they win out and knock off likely top seeds Georgia/Tennessee in the SEC playoffs.

Which they could. Would be 1st ever 2 loss team to make it to CFB playoffs. 

I have a feeling they will be very impressive vs. Austin Peay and will fly up the rankings.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.