The cult does not care about kids - enough w the bs

4 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Is it much worse?  How would you know counselor q?  Maybe a living reminder of a traumatic event IS the worst thing for some people that suffer horrific trauma.  Maybe stop pushing your beliefs on others and mind your own business.   Wearing masks for a little bit was communism to you but telling a woman what to do with what's in her body is totally fine.  

You leftists push your beliefs to.  It’s perfectly fine.  

Your beliefs are just bat ***t insane and getting worse by the day.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

37 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You leftists push your beliefs to.  It’s perfectly fine.  

Your beliefs are just bat ***t insane and getting worse by the day.   

That's 1% of the party. The insane crap you find on Twitter; I've never once met a loon like those you post here.  I know fox tells you it's normal.   It's not.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

That's 1% of the party. The insane crap you find on Twitter; I've never once met a loon like those you post here.  I know fox tells you it's normal.   It's not.  

Progressive posters here seem pretty mainstream as far as majority American opinion goes.  Not so for the MAGA's.

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You didn’t see what they did in Minnesota?

Oh and reparations in San Francisco?  Lol 

1% of the party?  This is your party

Sorry I can’t respond to head in the sand delusional.  

It’s just 1% of the party y’all!!!

• Thank you (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Your solution to sexual assault is to simply abort the babies? You are truly sicker than I thought 

So, a baby, raped by her brother 100 times - should have been forced to deliver that baby?

You are f'd up.

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Yeah.  1% of a big number is still a lot of people.   Were the majority in case you forgot.  There's more nutcases in qanon than crazies in our entire party.  And who are you to call out anyone with the looney conspiracies you're into?  You can think you are better than them but you're just a different flavor of crazy.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

What a disgusting conclusion to reach on a story that is about something much much worse then whether or not this girl could have got an abortion.  As insane as that is.  Are you freaking high?  Are you about to lose it all in the Stock Market?   Great Depression II.   

Aborting babies is wrong no matter the circumstance of the pregnancy.  

Find me another incidence like this in MO where all these … “Little girls forced to go thru pregnancy…” 

Yea that’s what we want.  

We would probably want to know as any sane person would, who in the ***k were these psychos and please throw them all in jail.   

So this little girl should be forced to have her brothers child?

37 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah.  1% of a big number is still a lot of people.   Were the majority in case you forgot.  There's more nutcases in qanon than crazies in our entire party.  And who are you to call out anyone with the looney conspiracies you're into?  You can think you are better than them but you're just a different flavor of crazy.  

i dont see the federal gov backing qanon conspiracies the way the left has adopted their "fringe". mostly rep will call out their side. anyone here believe the jan 6tj rioters should not go to jail? they just defend those who were charged but not paricipating in destruction and were LET IN. but blm was fully supported from top down.

if the majority of dems would call out their loons you would have a point. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

All those “looney” conspiracies were facts.  

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The ludicrous part is, they allow these children to change genders because "they're old enough to make these important decisions", but if they commit a crime they need to be treated as a minor because they aren't old enough to understand the consequences for their actions.

Edited by Precision
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

i dont see the federal gov backing qanon conspiracies the way the left has adopted their "fringe". mostly rep will call out their side. anyone here believe the jan 6tj rioters should not go to jail? they just defend those who were charged but not paricipating in destruction and were LET IN. but blm was fully supported from top down.

if the majority of dems would call out their loons you would have a point. 

Wow - tell us you’re hack without telling us you’re a hack.

Tell us your thoughts on abortion, CRT and LGTBQ.

I’ll hang up and listen.

lmao

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

So, a baby, raped by her brother 100 times - should have been forced to deliver that baby?

You are f'd up.

It is amazing how you continuously lie about me when I point out how messed up your beliefs are. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

It is amazing how you continuously lie about me when I point out how messed up your beliefs are. 

Oh - I didn’t lie about anything - you don’t even realize when you show your cards

11 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Your solution to sexual assault is to simply abort the babies?

But “don’t sexualize kids” - you freaking hypocrite

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh - I didn’t lie about anything - you don’t even realize when you show your cards

But “don’t sexualize kids” - you freaking hypocrite

What is my believe I the situation of this girl- clearly I have "shown my cards"?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You are okay forcing a 10 year baby into having her brothers child - that is sick 

Where did I say that or insinuates it? You are the person who stated your solution was an abortion for her being raped.