The cult does not care about kids - enough w the bs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Isn't it so convenient how the audio cuts out to not allow us to here his entire answer & that by him saying to cut their funds so they will come to the table & talk .

It sounds to me like they are unwilling to sit down & discuss what changes need to be made & that you are using this type of thing to promote your agenda against him being a republican .

Oh look at what the big bad republican is saying cut their funds when in truth it may be that those he talks about are unwilling in ways we may know nothing about .

They may not be willing to sit down & have a conversation or could they be on the other side of this thing & just want to come to a stalemate to make them look bad or worse than what it is ? 

At least your staying consistent ... I'd like to know the rest of the story which usually has 2 sides their side, your side then the truth .

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/14/2023 at 7:15 PM, BillStime said:

The epitome of human trash:

#NRA + GQP pride

Have you included how parenting has changed & that there is no longer any consequences for the all inclusive generation of kids now days ?

None of the kids are taught that you can lose or not be first, you are not always worthy of a trophy, & if you do something bad your consequence will in no way fit the crime only to have a toy or iPad taken away or maybe if your real bad you will need to sit in time out  .

Along with the fact that some parents that do have fire arms first don't know as much about them & second are afraid of them enough to not teach their children exactly how powerful they are (unlike the guns on their video games) because they don't teach about the bad things that life can deliver in our time here and put forth a every thing is good because of the trophy you get just for being there that has nothing to do with actually trying .

Could the higher rate of gun violence be attributed to back in 2018 parents were more aware & taught their children in a way to know consequences to their individual actions & disciplined in a way to stop these things from happening & didn't just give them a iPad as to not bother their tweeter & tik tok time ?

On 2/22/2023 at 7:32 AM, BillStime said:

And there you go ladies and gentleman 

What a DUM ASS !!

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Give me an example 

Just go back to any of your reply's to posts here while Trump was in office (or in the last 2 years seeing as you can't let it go) & you will see many of the example i put as a reply . I'll give you a hint if you go to your profile it brings up all of your past reply's and you won't see the bias in it but everyone else has .

But who ever employs you to come here & pretend to be a football fan of the Bills & post your biased (no common sense) opinions is probably over joyed with your work . Just saying .

5 minutes ago, T master said:

Just go back to any of your reply's to posts here while Trump was in office (or in the last 2 years seeing as you can't let it go) & you will see many of the example i put as a reply . I'll give you a hint if you go to your profile it brings up all of your past reply's and you won't see the bias in it but everyone else has .

But who ever employs you to come here & pretend to be a football fan of the Bills & post your biased (no common sense) opinions is probably over joyed with your work . Just saying .

Just one example!