Aaron Carter dead at 34

Canadian Bills Fan

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Too soon ?

Ehhh it was 12 or 13 years ago. Great song though…. Almost as captivating as “I want candy” which I can vividly remember singing in my best friend’s mom’s Durango on the way to the mall to meet girls that we weren’t going to talk to.

Good times. 

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Ehhh it was 12 or 13 years ago. Great song though…. Almost as captivating as “I want candy” which I can vividly remember singing in my best friend’s mom’s Durango on the way to the mall to meet girls that we weren’t going to talk to.

Good times. 

I meant too soon to joke about His death lol not the song hhahaha

and the song is probably 20 years old 

Edited by Buffalo716

14 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Almost as captivating as “I want candy” which I can vividly remember singing in my best friend’s mom’s Durango on the way to the mall to meet girls that we weren’t going to talk to.

Nice job capturing the early teen years angst. 👍

5 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Somebody that I never followed or didn't pay any attention to and I saw the news yesterday and didn't think too much of it but I just saw this today and it legitimately made me feel sad and some pain.  Life is too short and doesn't usually end pretty

Yeah I get that.

One of the few celeb deaths that got to me was Sage Stallone now 10 years ago.  I was probably the only person in the world to like Rocky 5 enough to watch it multiple times as a kid.  Sage did very well in the movie as Rocky's son (he's Slyvester's irl) and that was always the image I had of him for years.

What little I heard of him over the years was irl he really wasn't that close with his dad.  But yeah when he died it was a real sad reminder to me of why things just can't be what they were.  

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.