Did Josh Allens twitter get hacked?

Scott7975

13 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Well you pulled someone in with a political standing which is why it is a PPP issue when he commented.  Not exactly sure what makes people a "snowflake" for keeping the board focused on the bills and not politics.

😝

if that were only the truth 

it’s hardly worth posting with all the trash 🚮 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I have an account, but I have never posted or commented for anything. 
That’s waaaaay too toxic for me on there. 

I just signed up not too long ago.  I will reply to people asking honest questions and that's about it.  The amount of "hot/warm/cold takes" on there are just awful.  You're just asking to either delete your account or reply to 20 messages from the same person.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

I just signed up not too long ago.  I will reply to people asking honest questions and that's about it.  The amount of "hot takes" on there are just awful.

Yeah I read through and mostly just shake my head. I just seen some young guy celeb passed away today and the comments were sickening. I guess people just crave the attention they receive rather it’s good or bad. 

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Pretty sure it's legitimate - I thought there was some discussion about Josh promoting Bitcoin, or something akin to it, during the off season? This is probably linked to it.

Yeah I saw that too but can’t remember where.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, hemma said:

Yeah I saw that too but can’t remember where.

This was from almost a year ago.  Not sure if it's still relevant or not but it is bitcoin and cash app related.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It’s not a hack.  Kittle and Bella, who he tagged, have tweeted similar random stuff all tagging each other. 

So, to summarize..  because some people didn’t understand the tweet, Elon obviously destroyed Twitter.  

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

This is basically what I was joking about, but Teddy had to chime in because it went over his head and thought it was political when it had nothing to do with what he was thinking. 

Edit: Judging from some of the reactions, it looks like there are a bunch of snowflake Musk fans who get offended easily.  I guess they're all hurt by my making fun of a guy who comes in & fires a ton of people. 

Are you going to be ok?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1