Will Kamara get "Rice'd"?

Beck Water

..by which I mean, the NFL knows about something, but actually only takes action once the video comes out?

And this video looks pretty bad.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/05/new-video-shows-alvin-kamara-attacking-man-in-las-vegas/

PFT predicts "no", but sometimes public reaction to actual video footage seems to spur action

The incident in question occurred last February.

Last month, Darnell Greene sued Kamara for the injuries that Greene allegedly suffered. Felony assault charges also are pending against Kamara. A hearing has been scheduled for Wednesday, November 9.

Under the Personal Conduct Policy, Kamara remains subject to a six-game baseline suspension. The league most likely will take no action until the criminal case has resolved.

Kamara has not been placed on paid leave by the NFL. There’s no reason to believe the league will alter its position. On Monday night, the Saints host the Ravens.

10 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

The pictures were much worse than the video. Doubt he sees any suspension till next year.

Damn can we all agree if you're going to pick one time to behave, it should be in the hallway of a hotel, where there are always cameras

Indeed.  "Smile for the Camera, Homie!"

I think the video is worse because Kamera's entourage claimed the man was violent to them and they were defending themselves.

But maybe that's just me.

• Like (+1) 2

He’s gonna get a suspension (probably nothing more than a couple games) and probably lose some money in court. Definitely not in the category of ray rice or even Jeffrey Simmons college beat down of a female. 

But he’s an NFL player who allowed himself to be in a bad situation and on video so they’ll have to do something I guess. Looks like the other guy stomping on dudes face probably did all the damage 

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Autocorrect is not my friend.  🤷‍♂️

IHAC (I Hate Auto Correct)

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Thought he admitted to punching him already but idk

The civil lawsuit against Kamara includes alleged quotes by Kamara

But we know how that rolls

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.