BOMBGATE: The J6 DNC/RNC Pipe Bomber(s): Bomb sniffing dog missed DNC bomb at 9:50 am on J6.

4 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

The Right has become nothing but conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. Jesus Q. Christ.

It's a conspiracy theory that a pipe bomb was found at the DNC on J6?

It's a conspiracy theory that almost two years later the FBI hasn't caught the suspect and nobody on the left seems remotely interested in finding out why?

Commie leftists have become nothing but IC apologists. JFC.

Edited by BillsFanNC

54 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's a conspiracy theory that a pipe bomb was found at the DNC on J6?

It's a conspiracy theory that almost two years later the FBI hasn't caught the suspect and nobody on the left seems remotely interested in finding out why?

Commie leftists have become nothing but IC apologists. JFC.

They got what they could/wanted from J6 and don’t want any more answers. 

On 11/16/2022 at 4:12 PM, Gene Frenkle said:

The Right has become nothing but conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. Jesus Q. Christ.

The "conspiracy theories" I have believed the past years: Covid started in a lab, the vaccine was not lasting more than 6 months, Hunter Bidens computer was real, and the January 6th committee would not release more than a few hours of the 1400 hours of video they have available. All of these were called conspiracies at one point and everyone is factually correct. I prefer being correct than you do apparently 

epstein cameras conviently go down? why?

epstein client lists? who?

fauci lies?

big pharma lies?

hunters labtop? joes involvement?

ppp money being stolen?

contents of bidens daughter diary that initiated journalist doors getting kicked in?

blm money being stolen?

Russia er i mean Ukraine i mean who knows who is bombing poland?

nordstream terrorist attacks by?

ftx fraud funneling money to democrats? investigations?

again Pelosi cameras go out? body cam? reporters suspended for reporting inconvenient facts? 

ray epps leniency?

on and on. add it to the pile of things we will probably never get real answers to. "we do not talk about ongoing aka shutup investigations".

Edited by Buffarukus

On 11/5/2022 at 11:03 AM, BillsFanNC said:

More questions. I'm sure all will be answered in the select committees report even if the FBI can't get to the bottom of it.

And geofence warrants? I thought geofencing technology was something made up by a grifter documentarian?

All so confusing.

You and B-Man conspiracy-ing it up! Don't you have a whole 'nother board full of conspiracy obsessed Bills fans run by an election denier to play on? 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

epstein cameras conviently go down? why?

epstein client lists? who?

fauci lies?

big pharma lies?

hunters labtop? joes involvement?

ppp money being stolen?

contents of bidens daughter diary that initiated journalist doors getting kicked in?

blm money being stolen?

Russia er i mean Ukraine i mean who knows who is bombing poland?

nordstream terrorist attacks by?

ftx fraud funneling money to democrats? investigations?

again Pelosi cameras go out? body cam? reporters suspended for reporting inconvenient facts? 

ray epps leniency?

on and on. add it to the pile of things we will probably never get real answers to. "we do not talk about ongoing aka shutup investigations".

All of the above fall directly under...

The party told you to ignore the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final most essential command.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

There's nothing at all unusual about the DNC headquarters surveillance camera recording at 1 fps when 99.999% of video surveillance cameras in the US in 2022 are minimum 15 fps.  It's all normal!

Was there no footage available at the RNC headquarters?

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

There's nothing at all unusual about the DNC headquarters surveillance camera recording at 1 fps when 99.999% of video surveillance cameras in the US in 2022 are minimum 15 fps.  It's all normal!

Nope.  Not when you know they don't want to catch one of their operatives...

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Nope.  Not when you know they don't want to catch one of their operatives...

So they didn't catch the guy hiding in the bushes wearing a red baseball cap holding a book of matches at the other end of the 50 foot long wick ready and waiting to light the fuse when the VP appeared on the scene?  

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As ridiculous as this story is of the woman heading to do laundry who discovered the RNC pipe bomb is....

An even more ridiculous story that we are asked to believe is that the secret service DIDN'T find the DNC pipe bomb that was in plain sight sitting next to a bench when they did their routine sweep of the building before VP elect Harris arrival there.

For some reason we also have a bunch of missing secret service text messages during this time period.

You have the be an incredibly partisan moron lemming to take any of this narrative at face value.

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1