Do you see the Josh Allen era Bills as having a "window"?

Success

6 hours ago, rockpile said:

I care the most about a Super Bowl win. I love this team, but am tired of "close but no cigar". That is my number one dream.  Having it last a decade or more would be my number two dream. It would be a little empty without the Trophy. Last championship I celebrated was AFL!

This is me just do what it takes to win one. 

1 minute ago, 97bills said:

This is me just do what it takes to win one. 

I've been at that stage now for a bunch of years.  I think a lot of Bills fans are.

Just win ONE before I die.  

Everything after is gravy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 hours ago, VaMilBill said:

I gotta say I think, unlike Brady and Rodgers, Josh’s career will max out at 15 years based on the way he plays. He takes a beating and as soon as he loses his ability to get away from blitzers, he will be significantly lesser than what he is. We need to win one in the next four or five years. That’s gonna be Josh’s prime and our best shot

he does seem to be more Big Ben than Brady.  Hopefully he begins to protect himself more so he can have the long career of a Brady/Rodgers.  

And avoid whatever the heck happened to Wilson.  

That window has officially closed.  All you need to do is run the ball against our non existent defensive line and play two deep safeties against Josh.  He’ll eventually make some stupid reads/throws.  Every team in the division is equally capable of winning the division this year and here forward.  Last year might have been our best shot unfortunately 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, henry jones said:

That window has officially closed.  All you need to do is run the ball against our non existent defensive line and play two deep safeties against Josh.  He’ll eventually make some stupid reads/throws.  Every team in the division is equally capable of winning the division this year and here forward.  Last year might have been our best shot unfortunately 

LOL.

The same thing could have been posted last year at this exact same time. Bills went onto have a dominant two games in the playoffs and open up the season with dominant play this year. They and Josh can turn it around. My worry is the absence of Hyde and Poyer could do us in. That's the biggest thing that is different. White is coming back but I rather have both safeties and no White over White and one of the safeties. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.