Be a TBD Hero, Predict Nyheim Hines usage & yards Jets/Bills

HOUSE

On 11/4/2022 at 12:57 PM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

2 catches 35 yards

4 carries 27 yards

well written motorman.  He’s not the second coming of Barry sanders.  His first game is a compliment to the offense.  If he plays he’ll return and maybe get five targets.  Motor is still our workhorse.  He’s the second gear guy.

3 receptions for 18 yards and 4 carry’s for 10 yards. 

One group of people will say “what a loser, terrible trade. Beanie is a wiener. This is getting in the way of James Cook getting fitted for his gold jacket”

Another group will say “You can just see the ability. He flashes. He just needs more time. I knew Josh Allen would be great so my football IQ”…. But they’ll leave out the fact that they’re a fan of every Bills move ever made…until it fails. At which point they will tell you that one day they gave up on EJ Manuel (after being a huge fan), so their football IQ is really high and they know what they’re talking about. 

How many yards will Nyheim Hines have rushing ? 4 for 16 yards

How many yards receiving? 5 for 55 yards and 1 TD

Punt returns? 4 for 30 yards

Kick off returns ? 1 for 30 yards

Touchdowns, how many? 1 TD

To be honest, I figure they'll utilize him as a return man more this first game as he gets used to the offense, but am hopeful he gets at TD on offense. 

5 minutes ago, Let's Go Buffalo said:

How many yards will Nyheim Hines have rushing ? 4 for 16 yards

How many yards receiving? 5 for 55 yards and 1 TD

Punt returns? 4 for 30 yards

Kick off returns ? 1 for 30 yards

Touchdowns, how many? 1 TD

To be honest, I figure they'll utilize him as a return man more this first game as he gets used to the offense, but am hopeful he gets at TD on offense. 

No tackles for loss?

• Haha (+1) 1

McD made it a point to say this week that getting Hines in on Tuesday as opposed to Monday has a surprising effect on getting him into the gameplan. I take this statement at face value. I think giving Hines a very light day today also gives the nod to James Cook that "hey, you're still part of our plans" With that in mind:

2 carries for 6 yards

1 catch for 9 yards

2 PR 14 yards.

Fans will be disappointed and win or lose the hot takes on the trade will be magic all week.

• Agree 1

49 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

McD made it a point to say this week that getting Hines in on Tuesday as opposed to Monday has a surprising effect on getting him into the gameplan. I take this statement at face value. I think giving Hines a very light day today also gives the nod to James Cook that "hey, you're still part of our plans" With that in mind:

2 carries for 6 yards

1 catch for 9 yards

2 PR 14 yards.

Fans will be disappointed and win or lose the hot takes on the trade will be magic all week.

I doubt he gets a carry unless the game is out of hand IMO.

If there's one thing we can count on with this regime, they don't play guys who aren't ready unless they have no other choice.  There's no way Himes is ready to contribute big, except on PR/KR.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.