Excellent message from Tucker on the eve of the midterm elections!

JaCrispy

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, that depends…what, in the video, would you argue is propaganda?

J.C. you are always so open and trusting.

Tibs is never going to watch something that challenges his 'beliefs'

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

It’s an OPINION show. You might want to learn the distinction. Last time I checked, opinions used to be allowed in America. At least until Biden declared them to be anti-democracy. 

Are you really dumb enough not to realize that it dresses itself off as a news show? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Are you really dumb enough not to realize that it dresses itself off as a news show? 

Are you really dumb enough to not to be able to tell the difference? Well then again CNN used to pretend to dress itself off as a news show 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Don’t be ridiculous. It’s NOT a news show. It’s not dressed as one. It doesn’t describe itself as one, and NOBODY thinks of it as one. (Except you apparently.) Let me guess….you also think Saturday Night Live is a news show. Come on man! 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Don’t be ridiculous. It’s NOT a news show. It’s not dressed as one. It doesn’t describe itself as one, and NOBODY thinks of it as one. (Except you apparently.) Let me guess….you also think Saturday Night Live is a news show. Come on man! 

🤣

3 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Are you really dumb enough to not to be able to tell the difference? Well then again CNN used to pretend to dress itself off as a news show 

I'm not dumb at all 

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

J.C. you are always so open and trusting.

Tibs is never going to watch something that challenges his 'beliefs'

In 12 Rules For Life, Jordan Peterson writes “Assume the person you are listening to might know something you don’t”.

I love that line, and although I am not perfect at it, I always try to be as objective as possible…I just genuinely enjoy learning other people’s perspectives, even if I initially disagree- I like seeing what makes people tick…👍

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

In 12 Rules For Life, Jordan Peterson writes “Assume the person you are listening to might know something you don’t”.

I love that line, and although I am not perfect at it, I always try to be as objective as possible…I just genuinely enjoy learning other people’s perspectives, even if I initially disagree- I like seeing what makes people tick…👍

And I certainly admire you for that outlook.

(But you do know that there are some hopeless cases to try and discuss things with, right?)

• Thank you (+1) 1