Beasley at it again.

Bermuda Triangle

6 minutes ago, SDS said:

Is there a point where we can just move on?

We have posters here who still talk about the number of children that Travis Henry fathered, and Jim Kelly's off-field exploits 30+ years ago.  JMO, but I think the apparent anti-semitism exhibited by a player who was on the team last season is fair game.

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Feel free to “be you” and also “be prepared” to handle the consequences of your statements and actions. 

In America you’re free to be an idiot. And others are free to point it out to you, as well. 

Yep. Kyrie is being Kyrie and is being held accountable for it. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

We have posters here who still talk about the number of children that Travis Henry fathered, and Jim Kelly's off-field exploits 30+ years ago.  JMO, but I think the apparent anti-semitism exhibited by a player who was on the team last season is fair game.

all right then. Why don’t you go ahead and tell me when the last conversation about Travis Henry’s children occurred as well as the last time Jim Kelly’s exploits 30 years ago was discussed as a new topic.

I’ll hang up and listen.

• Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

What repercussions did Beasley ever face? He got fined once? and fans didn't all like him anymore?

He was fined multiple times last season for COVID protocol violations totaling over 100k.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SDS said:

all right then. Why don’t you go ahead and tell me when the last conversation about Travis Henry’s children occurred as well as the last time Jim Kelly’s exploits 30 years ago was discussed as a new topic.

I’ll hang up and listen.

As a new topic?  I don't know....but these issues been brought up in threads pretty recently.  

Can I ask what about this thread bothers you?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Process said:

The guy is a ****ing loser that called out Buffalo and it's fans before getting the boot. And continues to do so. 

But yeah, thanks Beas for playing a game your getting paid millions to play when you had an ouchie with your knee! Your a true warrior! So much respect!

Eff off clown. 

Who cares--- Let it go!!!   and no need to start name calling...