Could somebody please have a chat with Thad Brown?

Beck Water

41 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Conklin and Uzomah are better than Knox and his scrub back ups. 

Knox is the best of those 3.... but I take the point that Conklin and Uzomah are both decent whereas we have Knox plus a UDFA and a 7th rounder neither of whom have proven themselves as NFL players. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, TOboy said:

Did he also ask what would happen to the Jests if they’re secondary had been obliterated by injuries this year? 

Every team has to deal with challenges throughout the year, it’s dumb to play the what if game. 

amen to this ^^^^

injuries happen to every team and the Bills has had their fair share. 

15 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Dude, he's a journalist. He's not supposed to be a member of Bills Mafia or a fan.

I swear, people expecting journalists to be fans is getting really weird.

For me, it’s not about being a fan, it’s about being balanced. Yes, the Jets have injuries but they’re hardly alone on that regard.

I suppose it’s the intention behind it. If it’s saying our D Line should have a field day then fine but why not say that, rather than presenting it as if we’re fully fit and they’ll be playing with a load of back ups?

On 11/4/2022 at 8:10 AM, ScottLaw said:

Bills defense is stacked. Jets defense is good but not as stacked as the Bills… honestly I’d give the Jets the edge at skills position offensively and a slight edge at offensive line over the Bills. 

The obvious biggest difference(and the margin is gigantic) between the two teams is at QB. 

Is this a serious post? Are you trolling? 

On 11/3/2022 at 4:36 PM, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

JInxes aren't real.

More than half this board disagrees with you, based on the garbage I see written here all the time.

My favorite is that "1 game at a time" crap, as though discussing our 3rd game from now somehow disadvantages the team.  LOL

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

More than half this board disagrees with you, based on the garbage I see written here all the time.

My favorite is that "1 game at a time" crap, as though discussing our 3rd game from now somehow disadvantages the team.  LOL

Oh yeah FFS, I've seen so many takes around here that the Bills may be in for a trap game because the fans aren't taking an opponent seriously enough.

2 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Oh yeah FFS, I've seen so many takes around here that the Bills may be in for a trap game because the fans aren't taking an opponent seriously enough.

You BASTARD!  What I say on here MATTERS.  A LOT!  So does my Bills underwear.  It’s the reason we’re in first place dammit. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ScottLaw said:

The Bills have Diggs who is a top 3 receiver in the league and Knox who is a good TE. Behind that they have no depth at TE, an up and down Davis who shows his big time potential occasionally and then disappears with drops and no shows the next. Spaz McKenzie, and a rookie who’s gotten limited snaps in Shakir. 

A completely healthy Davis, Wilson, Moore, and Berrios w/ Conklin and Ozumah at TE  along with Hall, Carter, Robinson as the backs is a better collective group IMO.

You're the best comedian on this site.

10 minutes ago, Herb Nightly said:

Jinxes are for fools

Lol, why so serious?  it’s a running joke my friend, relax and enjoy the humor of it, provided you are able to have fun…, 

Edited by Don Otreply

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.