Could somebody please have a chat with Thad Brown?

Beck Water

that he implies that Becton is Dawkins equivalent truly shows he's an idiot. It also ignores that the Jets made dumb decision after decision to get themselves in that spot. 

Relying on Becton after he repeatedly failed to adhere to his rehab program and failed to follow his diet and couldn't get to a reasonable weight then being surprised when he has knee issues at that size is a bad decision by a GM. Then double down on it by having ZERO backup plan forcing you to sign an aging, injured guy for 10 million is again.. a bad decision by the GM. 

Regardless, the jets have been saved by the miracle that Breece Hall has been. They would have 2 wins without him regardless of their offense line. If you rely on a 'smallish' back to be 100% of your offense then are surprised when he gets hurt... well, again.. a bad decision by the GM. 

The Bills defense has been hit hard on d-line and secondary, but are still at the top of the league. It's almost like they knew injuries are a thing. 

Thad Hall: Teams that make bad decisions are bad!

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Beck Water said:

He is trying to ***** jinx us.

I'm not gonna re-tweet his "what if this happened to us?" injury tweet.

I wonder how many other top 5 teams have to deal with these media types who feel obligated to talk crap on them all the time. Like, I get being unbiased and all. But it sure feels like when you're 6-1 and talked about as a Super Bowl contender, a lot of the Sully miser talk gives way to the good vibes emanating from the place. But no, Bills fans must be made to feel miserable, probably because all these guys were buddies with Russ and now are jealous.

And don't worry, he's gifted his little pregame show time regardless.

Edited by pocoboy

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Bills defense is stacked. Jets defense is good but not as stacked as the Bills… honestly I’d give the Jets the edge at skills position offensively and a slight edge at offensive line over the Bills. 

The obvious biggest difference(and the margin is gigantic) between the two teams is at QB. 

I'm surprised to see someone give the edge to the Jets at the skill positions. Garrett Wilson, Corey Davis, Braxton Berrios, who at TE? Michael Carter and James Robinson at RB?

12 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Bills defense is stacked. Jets defense is good but not as stacked as the Bills… honestly I’d give the Jets the edge at skills position offensively and a slight edge at offensive line over the Bills. 

The obvious biggest difference(and the margin is gigantic) between the two teams is at QB. 

Not without AVT I wouldn't. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.