Jets DE talking trash about Josh Allen

smuvtalker

Everyone go on his media pages and remind him that he lost a game for his team, do it now!!!!! 😂👍🍺

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, AuntieEm said:

I just see this as an attempt to get into our players heads.  Let him talk and whine to the media and Josh and the offense should just focus on doing what they do taking what is open on any given play.  Our guys playing their game beats their guys playing their game if they keep their focus where it should be.   Let them make the stupid mistakes when they can't keep up with the Bills.  

I see this as a feeble attempt to get your name associated Josh Allen however extraneous.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

There’s been a soccerizing of N. American sports.

They almost all cry after calls and plays regularly.

The NBA is borderline unwatchable now due to all the flopping and embellished “injuries” you see multiple times a game. 

• Agree 2

19 minutes ago, Billznut said:

The NBA is borderline unwatchable now due to all the flopping and embellished “injuries” you see multiple times a game. 

Flopping happens in every sport, yes its significantly worse in futbol, but it's everywhere. 

Anyone have a clip from the Sabres-Blackhawks game when Dahlin's stick didn't even come within a foot of Domi's face, but Domi acted his way to a Chi PP? Players in every sport should get fined for obvious flops, the NBA used to do it, don't know if they still do.

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Let's just hope Diggs does not hear of these Jersey Jets comments. 

He was lost in trash-talking land last game we don't need that again.

Focus and play. If you must, Trash after the game is over.

6 for 108 and a TD. This is an idiotic post. 

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Josh Allen wouldn't be doing his job if he DIDN"T ask for calls from the Ref and it doesn't hurt, Josh is a naturally liked person and it is always part of the game to try and get calls.

I hate when players bother the refs but in Joshes case I understand it because he or one of his coaches had to have seen how the refs didn’t protect Cam Newton and that massively shortened Cams career.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.