Blue on Blue for Jets- Plus Records of the Bills uniforms

Mr Wild

59 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Yuck

Ridiculous. Just a ridiculous post. I've tried to be temperate with respect to your shtick, but this is just a joke, typing "yuck" into this thread with no other context. 

giphy.gif

FTR I don't especially love the Blue on Blue, or care about this topic much, but to drop "yuck" into the thread, given the poster's history, with no elaboration or constructive context, is simply laughable. Go tweet about it. This forum is for people who actually care about the subject matter. Carve out your sad, abrasive persona elsewhere.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I remember the Blue on Blue for the Opener being touted as our death nell and now it’s our savior. I’ve decide Superstition is stupid. I stopped wearing my special shirts / jerseys etc this year. We win with talent and heart and not with fashion or a special mental or physical trinket guiding their actions…. 

However my dog still believes he must wear his lucky 6-0 jersey this year. LOL. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Ridiculous. Just a ridiculous post. I've tried to be temperate with respect to your shtick, but this is just a joke, typing "yuck" into this thread with no other context. 

giphy.gif

FTR I don't especially love the Blue on Blue, or care about this topic much, but to drop "yuck" into the thread, given the poster's history, with no elaboration or constructive context, is simply laughable. Go tweet about it. This forum is for people who actually care about the subject matter. Carve out your sad, abrasive persona elsewhere.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug 

Also, blue on blue hideous 

9 hours ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Sabres won tonight with the white on white alts plus the return of the goathead.

9 hours ago, GolfandBills said:

Those were hideous 

They looked like they were playing in their jammies!

6 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I'm probably in the minority but I actually liked the Red on Reds. 

Those make me think of that awful game against the Jets during the Rex Ryan era where we won a war of attrition and he was acting like it was the SB because of the whole revenge game aspect.

7 hours ago, Locomark said:

I remember the Blue on Blue for the Opener being touted as our death nell and now it’s our savior. I’ve decide Superstition is stupid. I stopped wearing my special shirts / jerseys etc this year. We win with talent and heart and not with fashion or a special mental or physical trinket guiding their actions…. 

However my dog still believes he must wear his lucky 6-0 jersey this year. LOL. 

So you’re saying all your special shirts/jerseys are bad luck.   Glad you stopped wearing them!

I find it strange that the Bills have played 3 home games and we are now in early Nov, and they haven't worn blue over white at home yet. In the history of the Bills the blue over white combo is the home look. At the end of the day just win the game. Whatever they are wearing has no bearing on the outcome of the game.

I was never much of a fan of blue over blue.  It was my second least favorite combo, only ahead of the combo that shall not be worn.  

BUT! 

They keep winning wearing that combo so I say keep on wearing them

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.