Brandon Beane press conference 11/2

YoloinOhio

38 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The full quote (which concerns me) is "with Jordan still being nicked up and trying to work his way back"

He later said Poyer is "day to day" but "nicked up and trying to work his way back" sounds more like week to week.

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So here's a contract question.  Ike Boettger was an RFA last season and we tendered him.

On PUP, does his contract toll if he never plays a snap, or no?  IE is he still going to be under contract next season if he isn't able to play this season?

Edited by Beck Water

"I have seen a lot of players rehab from ACL injuries. I don’t want to say Tre’ White’s rehab was the best, but I haven’t seen better. I’m real proud of him."

Welp. I guess that puts THAT one to rest. Beane seems to disagree with all of the medical experts on this forum.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

19 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

The full quote (which concerns me) is "with Jordan still being nicked up and trying to work his way back"

He later said Poyer is "day to day" but "nicked up and trying to work his way back" sounds more like week to week.

So here's a contract question.  Ike Boettger was an RFA last season and we tendered him.

On PUP, does his contract toll if he never plays a snap, or no?  IE is he still going to be under contract next season if he isn't able to play this season?

So there'd be an advantage to the Bills to not activate him at all this season if not really needed, or marginal if he'll be close to 100%

1 minute ago, Logic said:

"I have seen a lot of players rehab from ACL injuries. I don’t want to say Tre’ White’s rehab was the best, but I haven’t seen better. I’m real proud of him."

Welp. I guess that puts THAT one to rest. Beane seems to disagree with all of the medical experts on this forum.

That’s a good thing, right? 🤭

46 minutes ago, julian said:

Can you imagine the arrogance of the Saints GM to not return Bean’s call, Saints acting like they’re still the powerhouse team of years ago and any such inquiry is insulting and thus doesn’t even deserve a call back.

You know I actually can how much money did these guys give Hill to essentially be a gadget QB 

38 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I believe being on PUP his contract will toll and he will be a FA again next off season.

I believe the Bills threw him a nice bone to allow to rehab with the potential late in the season that you might have a guy you can activate that knows the system.

Plus you did him and his agent a huge solid - good chance if he is showing good rehab - you have a priority spot to sign him again - if you want.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.