Snyder is selling the Commanders

Reed83HOF

11 minutes ago, st pete gogolak said:

You need serious money to buy an NFL team.  This guy doesn't have it.

His net worth is more than than Snyders. Would be around the same as Lurie from the Eagles at 19 out of 32 owners(GB is weird).

It was sarcasm anyway.🙄

Oh, BTW, what is Davis' net worth with the Raiders? 500m. LOL.

Edited by LyndonvilleBill

Dan Snyder is a dirt ball person and water is wet. We have to be honest the NFL and the owners are dirt balls. If you think it is just one or two owners I think one is very naive. I don’t think Washington Commanders are going to improve on the football field with another billionaire that is out of touch with reality in Jeff Bezos who is the most likely future Washington Commanders owner. The whole system is corrupt and rigged more than it ever has been with less competition which isn’t good for the customers it is what it is. Jeff Bezos, Jerry Jones there dirt balls they get your money that should be working for improving your lives not only there’s. I honestly saw no on field improvement with Terry Pegula, Ralph Wilson, Seymour and Norty Knox it really didn’t matter the fan was screwed either way they all got huge amounts of public money. I don’t believe any of these billionaires are someone you want to hang out with. Most of them that point out bad behavior are the ones doing the bad behavior. It doesn’t matter what political party you belong to there all corrupt. Just remember this piece of wisdom from old BSF who is very old. Where there is money there is corruption nothing is changing with Jeff Bezos potentially Washington Commanders owner he will rob the fans and get more public money for his billionaire toys. So I see no real difference the NFL owners are horrible rootless people. You can’t start alternate sports leagues even if you wanted to if the NFL is getting public money you can’t compete when the NFL owners have stadium deals that get all the profits from community built stadiums same with the other sports leagues. We were better off in the 1970’s with multiple sports leagues that served communities locked out of the NFL, NHL, NBA monopoly today in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by Buffalo Super Fan

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

Dan Snyder is a dirt ball person and water is wet. We have to be honest the NFL and the owners are dirt balls. If you think it is just one or two owners I think one is very naive. I don’t think Washington Commanders are going to improve on the football field with another billionaire that is out of touch with reality in Jeff Bezos who is the most likely future Washington Commanders owner. The whole system is corrupt and rigged more than it ever has been with less competition which isn’t good for the customers it is what it is. Jeff Bezos, Jerry Jones there dirt balls they get your money that should be working for improving your lives not only there’s. I honestly saw no on field improvement with Terry Pegula, Ralph Wilson, Seymour and Norty Knox it really didn’t matter the fan was screwed either way they all got huge amounts of public money. I don’t believe any of these billionaires are someone you want to hang out with. Most of them that point out bad behavior are the ones doing the bad behavior. It doesn’t matter what political party you belong to there all corrupt. Just remember this piece of wisdom from old BSF who is very old. Where there is money there is corruption nothing is changing with Jeff Bezos potentially Washington Commanders owner he will rob the fans and get more public money for his billionaire toys. So I see no real difference the NFL owners are horrible rootless people. You can’t start alternate sports leagues even if you wanted to if the NFL is getting public money you can’t compete when the NFL owners have stadium deals that get all the profits from community built stadiums same with the other sports leagues. We were better off in the 1970’s with multiple sports leagues that served communities locked out of the NFL, NHL, NBA monopoly today in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Paragraphs are your friends.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Draconator said:

Maybe we can create dire distress stories about Washington, post them on Twitter, tag Elon, he buys the Commanders and we sit back and watch him and Goodell go at it. 

Nah  Elon would just push to have games played on Mars.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.