Snyder is selling the Commanders

Reed83HOF

58 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

May just be for part of the team. I am here to temper expectations.

Really think someone with enough money to consider buying  WFT would want to be minority partner with Snyder?  Not likely imo.

And other owners get to vote on any new ownership.  

1 minute ago, AuntieEm said:

Really think someone with enough money to consider buying  WFT would want to be minority partner with Snyder?  Not likely imo.

And other owners get to vote on any new ownership.  

It's obvious he's selling the whole thing. And my guess is it happens pretty quickly.

If Snyder remains the majority owner, nothing changes for the WFT.

• Agree 1

Living in Virginia, I have enjoyed them being an irrelevant joke for most of the time Snyder has owned them. I guess that may be coming to an end. That said, there is no disputing the fact that he is a reprehensible piece of human trash.

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Why do you care if Snyder owns the team unless you are a big Commanders fan or he has done something bad to you personally?  

They’re my local team and it’s annoying that my local team is not only an embarrassment on the field but an embarrassment off the field as well. Not to mention I like seeing people happy and him being gone will make this entire city happy. 

Edited by DCOrange

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

Shocked that he’d even consider this with how defiant he’s been about selling. They’ve been calling for his head for years and he refuses. But with a guy like Irsay like a dog on a bone insisting he sell, clearly this wasn’t going away. 

Likely he is looking for partners to rip off after others left.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.