Predict The Score! Bills vs. Jets, W9…

eball

4 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Everyone can kill me later for this.  Went fishing this afternoon and caught 4 bass on this beautiful day.  So I am going to say Allen has 4 TD's.  Not gonna predict the score though.  Just that Allen will have 4 TDs.

Sorry, but your dream interpretation skills are lacking. Catching four bass... bass.... bass... Bass... means four fields goals!

But, yes, 4 TDs may happen though I would not be shocked to see at least one run in.

Edited by Nephilim17

Bills 34  Nyets 13

Lots of hype surrounding the Jets defense, and yes Gardiner is a difference maker and they are playing more consistently than last year.  However, a look at their results per opponent this year and the defense does not seem that impressive to me.  They have played some awful QBs, including the toothless Rogers led Packers. The two good QBs and teams they faced, the Bengals and Ravens, both hit them for three passing TDs and a Jets loss.    The Bills have played against Saleh three times now, once as DC in SF, and his defenses have failed to hold them to under 27 points in any of those contests.  None of the games were close.  I think McD and staff have his number.  I will believe the Jets defense is as good as their rankings when I see it, and I have not thus far.  (looking forward to watching CJ Mosely chase Josh Allen around again today to no good effect)

Defensively for the Bills, it is pretty simple - make Wilson beat you.  He can't.    No Poyer today?  No problem.  Rest day for Milano?  No problem.  

The Jets are just not at the Bills level and will be exposed today.  it is always possible the Bills could beat themselves with turnovers and make this game closer, but I do not expect it.  I am sure McD had them under the whip this this week regarding maximum effort and playing smart.

P.S.  Sure hope I am right!

On 11/3/2022 at 6:28 PM, nosejob said:

Vs. what? 49 waiving his arms and chasing all over the middle? He can't shed a block and it's gonna hurt us.....unless they send him on run blitzes. Then I like him much.

According to nfl.com the Bills are 3rd in rushing yds against, tied for 4th in ypc against and tied for 3rd in rushing tds against. These rankings are for the entire nfl, not the afc or afce. Edmunds is in the middle of this defensive effort. This regurgitation of the same old 💩 regarding Edmunds is pretty stupid.  

On 11/2/2022 at 12:28 PM, Big Turk said:

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

happy told you so GIF

On 11/2/2022 at 12:35 PM, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

BUF  24

NYJ  13

Told You 3D GIF by Ishmael Arias Pinto

On 11/3/2022 at 7:59 AM, mead107 said:

Bills - 69

jets. -  6

Told You So Comedy GIF by NETFLIX

On 11/2/2022 at 10:55 AM, Yawning Frog said:

Last week's 2nd half clunker carries over to this week's game and the Jets easily cruise to their 6th win of the season Jets 23 Bills 14

Sorry everyone

• Shocked 1

On 11/2/2022 at 7:24 AM, RobbRiddick said:

Jets 28 - Bills 17

upset of the season. Wilson goes off for four TDs and is then celebrates by spending the night with Allen's mom. Brandt asks Allen about the whole sordid affair next Tuesday and Allen blows his top, tearing down the movie posters and kicking his dog who is begging for food. Animal Rights campaigners see this and begin protesting Josh outside the stadium each Sunday. Josh is forced to go into therapy and begins a PR campaign that sees him rehoming injured wildlife. This distracts him from football study and his performances gradually revert to rookie Josh as the year goes on. 

I'll hang up and listen to your thoughts

Are you the closest? 

On 11/2/2022 at 11:18 AM, Joe Ferguson said:

Allen went back to making stupid bone head decisions in the 2nd half of the Packers game. Will this carry over to the Jets game?

Jets coach Saleh has seen enough of Allen from last year so he may have some schemes that will confuse Allen and throw picks again.

So having said that, I say Jets will win a close one 28 - 26.

Called it. The score may not be right but I called it.

On 11/2/2022 at 7:24 AM, RobbRiddick said:

Jets 28 - Bills 17

upset of the season. Wilson goes off for four TDs and is then celebrates by spending the night with Allen's mom. Brandt asks Allen about the whole sordid affair next Tuesday and Allen blows his top, tearing down the movie posters and kicking his dog who is begging for food. Animal Rights campaigners see this and begin protesting Josh outside the stadium each Sunday. Josh is forced to go into therapy and begins a PR campaign that sees him rehoming injured wildlife. This distracts him from football study and his performances gradually revert to rookie Josh as the year goes on. 

I'll hang up and listen to your thoughts

On 11/2/2022 at 9:40 AM, Taro Nimbus said:

34-17 Jets

On 11/2/2022 at 10:55 AM, Yawning Frog said:

Last week's 2nd half clunker carries over to this week's game and the Jets easily cruise to their 6th win of the season Jets 23 Bills 14

On 11/2/2022 at 2:18 PM, Joe Ferguson said:

Allen went back to making stupid bone head decisions in the 2nd half of the Packers game. Will this carry over to the Jets game?

Jets coach Saleh has seen enough of Allen from last year so he may have some schemes that will confuse Allen and throw picks again.

So having said that, I say Jets will win a close one 28 - 26.

These are the picks that were closest this week.

On 11/2/2022 at 4:13 PM, corta765 said:

Bills 31

Jets 13

I tend to not predict blowouts as those are hard to see until they happen but the tea leaves scream disaster in the making as Wilson has been the worst QB in the NFL and after the emotional loss last week to the Patriots this feels like a big let down game in the making for the Jets in the way Buffalo got spanked in 2011 by Dallas after losing the prior week to the Jets in a big emotional show down.

I see the Bills jumping out to a 14-3 lead mid 2nd quarter before a Wilson turnover lets the Bills take a big 20-3 lead into half on the back of 2 Allen TD throws. The Jets get the ball out of half and do get a FG to make it 21-6, but the Bills go on a soul crushing 7 minute drive and score a TD with a Cook screen pass to go up 28-6. Buffalo picks Wilson early in the fourth and settle for a FG and the Jets get a garbage TD late for a score not indictive of the game.

Allen 24-34 301 3 TDs 32 yds rush

Singletary 57 yds 9 carries 1 TD

Davis 157 yds 4 recs 1 TD

Well this aged ***** poorly

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.