Predict The Score! Bills vs. Jets, W9…

eball

24 -17 Bills.  NY Jest defense keeps it close.  

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Jets 24

Bills 3

Zach Wilson bounces back from a tough week and proceeds to play solid ball control football.  Even without Hall and his top receiver, The Jets are able to control the clock and slowly wear down our defense.  Josh continues his reckless second-half play against the Packers and throws a pick-6 in the 4th quarter.  The Diggs touchdown streak comes to a crashing end and the defense fails to record a single sack

Damn it!  I was too late.  Please let me be dead to you too!

You are asking for a total team collapse to make this prediction come true.  Wilson has been below average and will feel pressure behind an injury depleted O line.  Frazier will dare him to throw and have a better run defense dialed up.  Since this is your opinion, I respect it but do not concur.  GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

It’s gonna be like 42 to 3  Bills, 

multiple pick six’s, 5 sacks & 8 QB knock downs. After the game the entire jersey coaching staff retires, and the team goes up for a tire fire sale…, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, jaybills said:

Jets' defense in no joke. Sauce is the real deal. CJ Mosely and Quinnen Williams are playing great. Their run game is no slouch. Good coach. Playing at home. Motivated team. I'm saying a close victory for Bills.

27-21.

Although I'd love to see a stomping, I agree with these sentiments.  Like the Dolphins before them, this is the Jets' Super Bowl.

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no foolin' around.  Jets are going to bring it.  But the Bills still have too much in the tank.

• Vomit 1

12 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Everyone can kill me later for this.  Went fishing this afternoon and caught 4 bass on this beautiful day.  So I am going to say Allen has 4 TD's.  Not gonna predict the score though.  Just that Allen will have 4 TDs.

that story smells a little fishy 

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Weird Fish Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Counting this morning, I caught 7 Bass altogether.  So maybe JA doesn't have 4 TDs and Bass has 7 FGs?

more 7 TDs for JA.  I’m down with you Wiz, 49-16 Bills.

BTW- you need to tell you’re fish to stop worrying.  🤩🦬👏👏🏋️♂️🏈

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.