Predict The Score! Bills vs. Jets, W9…

eball

I think the Jet defense is pretty good. I think Q. Williams has a pretty dominant day pressuring Allen. I think Sauce lockdowns either Davis or Diggs. With that said, Allen and the Bills offense still should do fairly well. I don't see a blowout here or a high scoring affair. 

I don't believe Wilson can handle the Bills pass rush. I think he throws a couple of picks. Maybe even a pick six. 

Bills 23

Jets 13

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

Blowouts in the NFL are rare. Many were predicting the Bills would roll GB and due to a horrible second half,  the game was closer than expected. Game is on the road as well. 

IF the Bills stop making stupid mistakes they SHOULD win by double digits. But then again that assumes no stupid turnovers, playcalling or poor execution especially in the RZ.  As with most teams the Bills will play this year, get off to a strong start and don’t give them any hope of winning.

We put 45 on that defense last year in NY. They have sauce but their offense is in a weakened state now and likely won’t possess much potency. The GB 2nd half is why it will be a rout. Josh and the whole team is pissed that they were bored in the 2nd half last week. This week will be putting the petal down on a division rival who is relatively close in the standings. An early turnover by the Jets or 2 quick scores could easily turn this game into a major 4 TD win. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I think the Jet defense is pretty good. I think Q. Williams has a pretty dominant day pressuring Allen. I think Sauce lockdowns either Davis or Diggs. With that said, Allen and the Bills offense still should do fairly well. I don't see a blowout here or a high scoring affair. 

I don't believe Wilson can handle the Bills pass rush. I think he throws a couple of picks. Maybe even a pick six. 

Bills 23

Jets 13

Can see Sauce locking down Davis, no way he's locking down Diggs without alot of help. I personally don't think anyone can lock down Diggs one on one. Especially after putting on 10 pounds of muscle in the offseason. You can definitely see it in his play this year. He's not just a finesse player anymore, he's got a mean streak in him now.

8 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Bills 27

Jets 0

Honestly that would not shock me. I think that is about where the Bills will be and I just struggle to see how the Jets hurt our defense.

7 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Can see Sauce locking down Davis, no way he's locking down Diggs without alot of help. I personally don't think anyone can lock down Diggs one on one. Especially after putting on 10 pounds of muscle in the offseason. You can definitely see it in his play this year. He's not just a finesse player anymore, he's got a mean streak in him now.

Yea that is how I'd try and play it if I was the Jets. I'd let Sauce take away Gabe and then play DJ Reed in off coverage against Diggs and let Joyner shade that side over the top. Let Diggs have his catches but don't let him beat you deep. 

Edited by GunnerBill

9 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

It's pretty hard to lock down Diggs especially with the chemistry with Allen. Sauce is outstanding but still a rookie. Perhaps a better way to say it is can he contain him? Maybe like 6 catches for 80 yards and no TD. Diggs will be his stiffer test to date. I know there was no way the Bills could have moved up for Sauce. But dang how good would he have made the Bills this year and more? He looks like a very special lockdown corner. A rare and special player. 

54 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

It's pretty hard to lock down Diggs especially with the chemistry with Allen. Sauce is outstanding but still a rookie. Perhaps a better way to say it is can he contain him? Maybe like 6 catches for 80 yards and no TD. Diggs will be his stiffer test to date. I know there was no way the Bills could have moved up for Sauce. But dang how good would he have made the Bills this year and more? He looks like a very special lockdown corner. A rare and special player. 

I think we need more time to see how good he really is. Aside from the Bengals game he's played some really bad QB/WR combos so far this year. GB has a good QB, but no WRs, Miami has good WRs, but was playing a third string QB. All the rest are really bad.

• Like (+1) 2

I think the final score will be impacted by whether Milano, Edmunds, Poyer, or Miller -- or all of them -- miss the game.

The outcome, however, will be the same either way: a Buffalo Bills victory.

If most or all of the injured guys play, I predict a comfortable, spread-covering win by Buffalo. 31-13 Bills.

If most or all of the injured guys sit, I predict a closer-than-expected win by Buffalo, with the Jets covering the spread. 26-19 Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.