Predict The Score! Bills vs. Jets, W9…

eball

Allen went back to making stupid bone head decisions in the 2nd half of the Packers game. Will this carry over to the Jets game?

Jets coach Saleh has seen enough of Allen from last year so he may have some schemes that will confuse Allen and throw picks again.

So having said that, I say Jets will win a close one 28 - 26.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Allen went back to making stupid bone head decisions in the 2nd half of the Packers game. Will this carry over to the Jets game?

Jets coach Saleh has seen enough of Allen from last year so he may have some schemes that will confuse Allen and throw picks again.

for realz?

26 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

get out

Bills 31

Jets 13

I tend to not predict blowouts as those are hard to see until they happen but the tea leaves scream disaster in the making as Wilson has been the worst QB in the NFL and after the emotional loss last week to the Patriots this feels like a big let down game in the making for the Jets in the way Buffalo got spanked in 2011 by Dallas after losing the prior week to the Jets in a big emotional show down.

I see the Bills jumping out to a 14-3 lead mid 2nd quarter before a Wilson turnover lets the Bills take a big 20-3 lead into half on the back of 2 Allen TD throws. The Jets get the ball out of half and do get a FG to make it 21-6, but the Bills go on a soul crushing 7 minute drive and score a TD with a Cook screen pass to go up 28-6. Buffalo picks Wilson early in the fourth and settle for a FG and the Jets get a garbage TD late for a score not indictive of the game.

Allen 24-34 301 3 TDs 32 yds rush

Singletary 57 yds 9 carries 1 TD

Davis 157 yds 4 recs 1 TD

• Like (+1) 2

Jets have seemed to follow the dolphins patter in recent years against the Bills in terms of getting blown out in one game and playing tight in the other.

But I can't imagine a scenario where this team starts 0-2 in the division and still feel the jets current record is as fraudulent you can get looking at the context of who they've played so far.

Will be very surprised if this game is close in 4th quarter.

Bills 34

Jets 10

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

And the Jets QB...

Blowouts in the NFL are rare. Many were predicting the Bills would roll GB and due to a horrible second half,  the game was closer than expected. Game is on the road as well. 

IF the Bills stop making stupid mistakes they SHOULD win by double digits. But then again that assumes no stupid turnovers, playcalling or poor execution especially in the RZ.  As with most teams the Bills will play this year, get off to a strong start and don’t give them any hope of winning.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.