Josh Allen Mic'd Up Bills vs. Green Bay

Warcodered

You can tell that Allen was pissed about the sideline hit where the guy landed on him as hard as he could.  I think that one hurt a little.  

32 minutes ago, Bandito said:

He looked like he was seeing ghosts in the 2nd half.

You should not be allowed to use the Peter Griffin profile picture.  You fail miserably at being witty or entertaining.  I'd say Meg would be more appropriate, but even she is more liked and respected than you.

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Bandito said:

This response is pathetic. Good luck out there. Back to the topic at hand. Josh Allen despite his horrible 2nd half is still leading in the MVP race. How blinded are you by fandom that you can't admit he stunk it up?

He stunk in that he made a couple of bad decisions trying to force the ball in order to pick on and humiliate Alexander and it backfired. He was NOT "seeing ghosts". that is a totally different behavior.

Just now, Bandito said:

Ever heard of a metaphor before?

Yes, and that is not an appropriate metaphor for the situation.

"Seeing ghosts" is a metaphor for being rattled by the pass rush, playing scared, and hurrying to get the ball out and making bad plays. While the metaphor exists, he was not seeing ghosts, he was not playing scared. He was playing arrogantly if anything.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Yes, and that is not an appropriate metaphor for the situation.

"Seeing ghosts" is a metaphor for being rattled by the pass rush, playing scared, and hurrying to get the ball out and making bad plays. While the metaphor exists, he was not seeing ghosts, he was not playing scared. He was playing arrogantly if anything.

If you fight with two hands tied behind your back, it might be somewhat close to a fair contest.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bandito said:

He was seeing ghosts. You can interpret how you choose, I can interpret it how I choose. He stunk in the 2nd half. Facts matter.

This morning there was a conversation on WGR about Allen's QB rating actually being better when under pressure.  But, yes, I'm sure he was "seeing ghosts".  The guy that laughs at defenders after big hits...

The next time you post something that isn't complete garbage will be the first time.  Most trolls actually manage to be funny once in a while.  

2 hours ago, Bandito said:

He was seeing ghosts. You can interpret how you choose, I can interpret it how I choose. He stunk in the 2nd half. Facts matter.

So facts matter... but words don’t?  

If a word or phrase has an accepted and understood meaning, you can’t just “interpret” it differently.  And if you do, just acknowledge that when called out by someone.   A simple... I’m sorry. I used the word/phrase in a different context because I felt like be different today.   (Or perhaps a more accurate... I’m sorry, I made a mistake saying that.)   ....would do.

I’d like for them to stay with him during the negative plays as well. Would be interested to hear how he responds, but maybe that’s NSFW. Then again, it seems none of these mic’d ups replay negative plays, regardless of the player.

• 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.