Bills 7.5 favorites vs Vikings

Steel City Mafia

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

Apparently @Nextmanup disagrees. He thinks we should take a different approach.  🤦‍♀️ 

@Nextmanup has a consistency regarding his thumbs down on pretty much every post I make. 

I guess he knows I can out drink him. 

Edited by Draconator
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Draconator said:

@nextmanup has a consistency regarding his thumbs down on pretty much every post I make. 

I guess he knows I can out drink him. 

It seems simple to me. You win the game right in front of you. The only next game you have. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

It seems simple to me. You win the game right in front of you. The only next game you have. 

thats for players and staff.  Fans, Vegas, media can look ahead all they want since they dont actually have a "next game."

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beach said:

thats for players and staff.  Fans, Vegas, media can look ahead all they want since they dont actually have a "next game."

You can feel free to be you. I can’t tell the future. I understand having short, intermediate and long term plans, but this is a football season. One game is next.  We can get along seeing this differently. 

1 hour ago, The Gravytrain said:

Let's stick to the game plan. One game at a time.

It's the beauty of being a fan, it doesn't really matter what game film/team I focus on, the actual Bills team plays the same 😂.

3 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Can only focus on numbers for Wednesday.

Don’t waste your money playing PowerBall.

I let them have 6 hard earned dollars toward 1 Billion...I will wait to quit my job lol

56 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

that’s outrageously high.  IMO.

You do? I don't think it is. They've beaten the Packers, Lions(by 4), Saints(by 3), Bears(by 7), Dolphins without Tua(by 8), Cardinals(by 8) and got throttled by the Eagles. Not counting the Miami game because of Tua's absence, they haven't beaten a decent team yet this year.

• Agree 1

So many good stories involved in this game. Let the Ahmad Rashad Bowl begin:

- Frazier former Viking coach

- Diggs/Jefferson and the trade that made both teams better

- Cook brothers 

- Horrible Harry Revenge Game

- Vikings looking to pull a huge upset the way the Bills did last time they played

- Josh's 1st hurdle.

- Possible Super Bowl preview

- Both teams 0-4 in Super Bowls

All in all that Vikings offense is solid. Cook, Jefferson, TJ Hock and the corpse of Adam Theilin is a tough day. I think we have the guys to do well though. Gonna be a good game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.