Bills trade for Nyheim Hines

BLeonard

I uh...don't love it...

EDIT

Some futher context, I like the trade, but don't love it. Why? Because it's a bit of an upgrade over an inexperienced Cook, and solidifies Cook being the RB1 in 2023, but I don't love it, because it doesn't significantly move the Bills  closer to the SB. 

But with a loaded roster, that would have been next to impossible to pull off. The only feasibly player I could think of was Jerry Jeudy

Edited by appoo
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 3

Just now, Process said:

Under contract for three years. What does that mean for Cook, giving up on him already?

I mean we needed another weapon on offense but WR is a much bigger need. 

It means they're not gonna give Singletary a contract extension, and view Cook as having true RB1 potential - and that Moss is going to get released

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Process said:

Under contract for three years. What does that mean for Cook, giving up on him already?

I mean we needed another weapon on offense but WR is a much bigger need. 

I think Cook could fill the Singletary role next year.  He's potentially a more complete back than either Hines (strictly a scatback pass catching type) or Motor.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.