No!!! Bradley Chubb to the Dolphins!

Big Turk

3 hours ago, Doc said:

And the Bills will still own them in the rematch in OP.

I think were going to mercilessly stomp them into the ground. im sure the players are tired of hearing the stupid hype around a team like MIA. im sure theyre all pissed about the loss and the whole intentionally roast them out thing. i hope players took that as personal as a lot of us did, including mcd too. run the score up, get josh out, and keep running score up with guys like hodgins shakir and cook

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Due to injury…. He’s a good player. Miami got better…. Doubt it’s enough to overtake the conference but I also didn’t expect Cincy to be in the SB last season…

Chubb is a good player but is he "the" difference maker for the Miami defense?  Is that enough to get past the Bills and the Chiefs in the playoffs?  We'll see.  He's got 5.5 sacks in 8 games.  I saw mention of a very good pressure rate. But if you want to play the numbers game like most of the so-called experts, they could have got former Bill Jerry Hughes in free agency without surrendering any draft picks.  Sure, he's older but he's got 5.0 sacks in 7 games and more TFL's than Chubb.  But there's no way anybody would be talking Miami in the Super Bowl if they pulled the trade for Jerry instead of the big splash move.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Yawn. Chubb is an overrated player who only went high that year because it was a very weak defensive end class. He is only a slightly above average defensive end and I'm glad Miami spent another of their first round picks.

When he is healthy, he is every bit as good as Greg Rouuseau.  This hardly puts Miami over the top or anything.  Still 3 steps below the Bills.

1 hour ago, Motor26 said:

That has got to be the strongest bourbon someone has ever drank to come up with that thought.

This poster is a Dolphins troll.  

2 minutes ago, NyQuil said:

Double digit sacks once.

Jesus Christ how do some of you manage to watch the actual games with all this sky is falling nonsense?

because half posters in here only know the guy by his Madden ranking. On the actual football field he’s been nothing more than mediocre to good. 

• Like (+1) 1

Oft injured and hasn't really produced.  

He's got 14 sacks in last 34 games.  7 a season...and btw hasn't played a full season since his rookie year. 

10 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Not to mention he's missed 23 games in his first 4 years. That's almost a season and a half.

This.  Gets hurt and didn't really have production playing opposite von.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Massive power move by the Dolphins.

I know some here will continue to downplay them and act as if they aren't a real threat, but I'm not so sure the division is a lock for the Bills now.

In fact will go as far to say this puts the dolphins right up there, possibly even surpassing the Chiefs, as the biggest hurdle to get to the SB now.

One of these years you might be right but remember you have been wrong 3 years in a row now.  Not just on Miami either.  NE was still a force with dark horse MVP candidate Jones. You've been horribly wrong about the Jets as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I’m curious if it’s the same people that have hyped the dolphins up the last few years or they have won over some new converts 😂

their defense has been bad in a way that a pass rushing linebacker won’t help them much…they have 0 offensive line depth and a pretty bad starting group to begin with.  People seem obsessed with offensive yards as the indicator of how good a team is these days.  If we’re assuming teams are getting healthier down the stretch I’d much rather see Miami over baltimore and kc 

FilthyBeast hypes up Miami every year as well as the Pats and he even tried to hype up the Jets.  This is the third year in a row now.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

yes. The act has gone from annoying to pathetic. Time for new material. 

At this point, that he's still on here has to be a mod playing a part to drum up conversation. After all, people can't help, but to respond to him to tell he's wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.