No!!! Bradley Chubb to the Dolphins!

Big Turk

1 minute ago, What a Tuel said:

Honestly this is a pretty good thread lmao

Here is why this is a good thread....if Miller had signed with the Rams again for similar money (or a little less) and we had just traded a second or third round pick for him, I would be psyched and excited about him coming in and being that final piece we needed to get us over the top this year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

I’m not saying he’s the perfect or even a great QB, but he’s doing something right. It’s not all in spite of Tua. 

I just don’t know if it’s sustainable against top teams. If the Bills didn’t have 11 starters missing over the whole game, and players weren’t dropping like flys from the heat, do you think that game is close? I guess we’ll see. He’s not as bad as people here claim, but he still has a lot to prove.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Would rather have had Von and a Super Bowl for James Cook and Terrell Bernard.

Think about it.

When it works it works, when it doesnt, it doesnt.

I don't think the Rams beat the chiefs or bills even with Von Miller. They sidestepped us taking each other out and the chiefs choking against the bengals.

11 minutes ago, K-9 said:

That’s all well and good and I’ll hope the bad weather challenges him, especially when we see them again. 

But I can’t pretend he isn’t playing great for them so far this season. It’s as if we all just want to ignore what he’s done so far.

He's played well against the Ravens and the Lions, basically 4 quarters.  Other than that, he's beatable.  He's not Mahommes or Allen, or even Hebert.  He's closer to Mac Jones with much better receivers. 

Teams that can move him off his mark will stop him, as well as teams that force him to throw outside the numbers.  And his arm strength will he tested in inclement weather.

The Dolphins will probably make the playoffs, but their ceiling is division round loser.

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I’m not saying he’s the perfect or even a great QB, but he’s doing something right. It’s not all in spite of Tua. 

You should just give up. I’ve had this argument a couple times now. We all agree that Tua is no Allen or Mahomes. But some people won’t even concede that he’s playing very well and he could easily take them as far as, say, Tannehill took the Titans. Which on a good day with the right breaks makes them dangerous. I think all that criticism comes from a place of fear …

6 minutes ago, K-9 said:

No, but take away Hill and Waddle and I think he'd be out of his depth.

I'd say Hill is slightly better than Diggs (blasphemy?) and Waddle is better than Davis, but take those two away from Josh and he'd still be executing at a high level. I don't think the same can be said for Tua.

16 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Till Tua’s rookie contract is done

Or until they trade a first round pick for and extend a guy like Chubb for $16.5M AAV and he has one full season in his career.

Miami fans on the internet are acting like this is a Miller to the Rams type of move. I just don't see it. 

EDIT: My guess is, since Miami is already over invested with a 1st the pressure is on them to extend him and they pay him Bud Dupree money. Right around $16.5M AAV. Just speculation. 

Edited by Mango
Add on
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.