Week 9: Bills at Jets - Sunday Nov. 6th 1pm

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Having said that, I would like it better if people started threads a little more liberally. 

I gave up starting threads after being flamed for choosing subjects others deemed not worthy. The flamers could have been right, and maybe I just need to have a thicker skin, but I suspect the potential (or likelihood) of a harsh reception discourages others, too.

That said, this board is far more civil, informed, and well-moderated than any other fan board I've seen. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Have a bad feeling about this one. Cannot go 0-2 in the Div...

Last year the Bills had a losing close games issue, I get the feeling this season they will have a losing division games issue.

winnie the pooh love quotes GIF

8 minutes ago, finn said:

I gave up starting threads after being flamed for choosing subjects others deemed not worthy. The flamers could have been right, and maybe I just need to have a thicker skin, but I suspect the potential (or likelihood) of a harsh reception discourages others, too.

That said, this board is far more civil, informed, and well-moderated than any other fan board I've seen. 

If the response is negative-  delete it.  No reason to pout or be passive aggressive.   Not a big deal.  

4 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Have a bad feeling about this one. Cannot go 0-2 in the Div...

Last year the Bills had a losing close games issue, I get the feeling this season they will have a losing division games issue.

The problem is you “feel” too much and don’t look at facts. The Jets are middle of the road across the board and have a very weak QB. Could the Bills lose .. sure KC lost to the Colts .. it can happen. Is it likely to happen? No .. no it is not

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

While they have a lot of injuries, I think if Wilson has a good game, it's not an easy ein for the Bills.

I agree, it's not likely, but...

But what has Wilson shown that makes you think he will have a good game? The 3 picks last week? The 150 passing yards per game? 

On 11/1/2022 at 9:51 AM, Johnnyp566 said:

If the Bills want to play a garbage and wreckless brand of football like they did in the 2nd half against GB then they can keep any team in a game and lose games they should win. I know we won but it was unacceptable and it started with Allen.

Quoted for truth 

• Agree 1

On 11/1/2022 at 11:42 AM, Johnnyp566 said:

To get picked off while trying to “dirt” the ball in the red zone is reckless and a garbage brand of football. Josh Allen is great…but it’s not acceptable when you have the chance to seal the game or ever for that matter.  

Again - quoted for truth after all the illogical flack I took for this. 

• Agree 1

On 11/2/2022 at 9:01 AM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Do youse really see any way the Bills can win this game?  The Jets is pissed because they lost to a worser team last week.  The Jets is at home.  The Jets crushed the Dolphins and the Dolphins crushed the Bills.  The Jets is on the rise and youse making desperation trades for nobodies.  It’s over.  All I’m not sure about is how many Bills fans I gotta throw down a flighta stairs when they get outta line.  The stairs is cement there so I’d stay quiet if I was you.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

Have to hand it to you. You called it right. We'll see you later at Highmark. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.