Week 9: Bills at Jets - Sunday Nov. 6th 1pm

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Week 9: Bills at Jets - Sunday Nov. 6th 1pm
Just now, Johnnyp566 said:

If the Bills want to play a garbage and wreckless brand of football like they did in the 2nd half against GB then they can keep any team in a game and lose games they should win. I know we won but it was unacceptable and it started with Allen.

I think you should listen to the guy who just had a great rant on WGR550 5 minutes ago - it was perfectly said...

8 minutes ago, Johnnyp566 said:

If the Bills want to play a garbage and wreckless brand of football like they did in the 2nd half against GB then they can keep any team in a game and lose games they should win. I know we won but it was unacceptable and it started with Allen.

You woke up and chose violence. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 21
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Johnnyp566 said:

Never apologize for a win. To quote Bill Parcells. "YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE". 6-1 is very acceptable.  

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Their defense is very real. The offense sucks. I see a big day for the Bills D with sacks and turnovers.

Their  defense is good not great. Bills should be able to manufacture 28-32 points. Can’t see the jets getting more than 10-14 points.

Edited by Ta111
  • Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Johnnyp566 said:

There are like 10 other threads dedicated to this garbage, take these thoughts over there. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Zach Wilson will have a rough day against the Bills D. Hope the Bills continue to feed Singletary and sprinkle more Cook in. Don't see this one being very close. Bummer about Breece Hall, didn't see him play this year but I heard he was looking nasty out there. 

31 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

Zach Wilson will have a rough day against the Bills D. Hope the Bills continue to feed Singletary and sprinkle more Cook in. Don't see this one being very close. Bummer about Breece Hall, didn't see him play this year but I heard he was looking nasty out there. 

Speaking of a garbage, reckless brand of football…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

By far the best defense we have played all year.  

If our defense is going to be without White, Poyer, and Milano, going to be a nail bitter.

13 points is way too much for how good Jets D is.

Bills better start blitzing too.  Wilson stinks at pressure.

• Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

By far the best defense we have played all year.  

If our defense is going to be without White, Poyer, and Milano, going to be a nail bitter.

13 points is way too much for how good Jets D is.

Bills better start blitzing too.  Wilson stinks at pressure.

Jets D is okay...they're not anything special. No better than the Packers or Rams. Don't think it will be a nail biter. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.