Are Democrats pro-terror?

9 hours ago, cle23 said:

Many pedophilia groups have tried to incorporate themselves into the LGBTQ community, but that does not mean that the LGBTQ community wants them there.  Most of the pedophilia groups try to get themselves closer so that it will become more normalized, but again, that doesn't mean the LGBTQ groups are accepting of it.  

A vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual in their adult relationships, and those that aren't tend to be uninterested in either adult sexes.  There are obviously some homosexual pedophiles as well, but it is a very small percentage.

Fringe groups try to align themselves with the group/party that more closely aligns with their beliefs.  Doesn't mean that group/party wants to accept them.

Edited by Doc

On 11/24/2022 at 8:26 AM, JaCrispy said:

And soon the Left wing LGBT cult will allow pedo’s to join their membership…Let that sink in…😉

No.  No they will not.  I am sure there are a few fringe people fighting for that, but there are no major LGBTQ groups fighting to include pedophiles.  Just because people (mostly "conservatives") keep repeating the "What's next, pedophiles/animals/etc?" arguments doesn't mean that it is actually happening.

• Like (+1) 1

Does the question really need to be asked after the defund the police movement & all that happened in the Dem run cities some called for national guard to be brought in while the mayors backed off until they started getting into their neighborhood then it all changed when their safety was at risk .

Plus if it fit their agenda i'd have to say hell yah they are ...

Edited by T master

Seattle journos refuse to help Katie Daviscourt after seeing ANTIFA assault and ROB her

All we can say after reading this entire thread about a KING 5 Seattle journo/photographer ignoring Katie Davis after she was robbed and assaulted by ANTIFA right in front of him is … wow. Guess we shouldn’t be surprised since it’s Seattle and a complete shiznit-hole but still.

You’d think the a-holes would at least help her call the police? Yeah?

But nope.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/12/11/seattle-journos-refuse-to-help-katie-daviscourt-after-seeing-antifa-assault-and-rob-her-thread/

On 11/30/2022 at 11:57 PM, cle23 said:

Many pedophilia groups have tried to incorporate themselves into the LGBTQ community, but that does not mean that the LGBTQ community wants them there.  Most of the pedophilia groups try to get themselves closer so that it will become more normalized, but again, that doesn't mean the LGBTQ groups are accepting of it.  

A vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual in their adult relationships, and those that aren't tend to be uninterested in either adult sexes.  There are obviously some homosexual pedophiles as well, but it is a very small percentage.

Most, many, vast majority… you keep using words that suggest any of these things have anything to do with the majority of people. The entire lgbtqia+ movement is about supporting a minority of people, and every time society says… ok fine it’s cool a letter gets added to what needs to be normalized. Sexualization of minors is certainly  next on the roadmap. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Most, many, vast majority… you keep using words that suggest any of these things have anything to do with the majority of people. The entire lgbtqia+ movement is about supporting a minority of people, and every time society says… ok fine it’s cool a letter gets added to what needs to be normalized. Sexualization of minors is certainly  next on the roadmap. 

You can't just say " the next thing on the roadmap" anytime you want.  You can literally say that about anything under the sun because it hasn't happened yet.  The next step in protecting QBs in the NFL is putting them in pink tutus on the field.  See how that works?  There will be a very, very tiny portion of the population who does want acceptance for the sexualization of minors, and it won't be accepted, and rightfully so. 

Every single one of the other portions of the LGBTQ groups is between consenting adults.  THAT is the difference.  Sexual activity between adults is fine, and should be fine, however the relation comes to be.  The reason pedophilia is NOT the same is because children cannot, and should not be able to consent to sexual activities.  Again,  most pedophiles AREN'T part of the LGBTQ movement.  They are heterosexual in their adult relationships.  

On 11/23/2022 at 3:21 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

this is true… LGBTQ groups have been sympathetic toward pedophilia as a sexual preference (minor attracted persons). I didn’t realize this until I was looking at photos of lgbtq+ protests and noticed some of the signs. Then there was some article about a liberal professor in the center by leagues defending people attracted to minors. 

It’s just a fact. You can bet your arse it’s on the list of “what inclusion is” next steps for the radical left. 

Still equating gays to pedophiles but too much of a coward to back that up?

Typical pos projecting as usual  

4 hours ago, cle23 said:

You can't just say " the next thing on the roadmap" anytime you want.  You can literally say that about anything under the sun because it hasn't happened yet.  The next step in protecting QBs in the NFL is putting them in pink tutus on the field.  See how that works?  There will be a very, very tiny portion of the population who does want acceptance for the sexualization of minors, and it won't be accepted, and rightfully so. 

Every single one of the other portions of the LGBTQ groups is between consenting adults.  THAT is the difference.  Sexual activity between adults is fine, and should be fine, however the relation comes to be.  The reason pedophilia is NOT the same is because children cannot, and should not be able to consent to sexual activities.  Again,  most pedophiles AREN'T part of the LGBTQ movement.  They are heterosexual in their adult relationships.  

“Progressivism” isn’t about saying ok we finally got there. There is always the next thing to normalize. 

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

“Progressivism” isn’t about saying ok we finally got there. There is always the next thing to normalize. 

Let's even say that's true.  That doesn't mean people are going to normalize hurting kids.  For whatever reason, people always jump to the "they're going to want to legalize sex with kids and animals" are the 2 I always see, but it's always some made up scenario from people who disagree with LGBTQ, and not anyone that has information to back it up. 

Just because that is somehow your next "logical" step does not mean that would be the next logical step for the people you are talking about. 

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

Let's even say that's true.  That doesn't mean people are going to normalize hurting kids.  For whatever reason, people always jump to the "they're going to want to legalize sex with kids and animals" are the 2 I always see, but it's always some made up scenario from people who disagree with LGBTQ, and not anyone that has information to back it up. 

Just because that is somehow your next "logical" step does not mean that would be the next logical step for the people you are talking about. 

It’s not that much of a stretch. There is this concerted push to redefine civilization in the context of sexuality and attraction as an un-mutable characteristic and gender as amorphous. At the same time there is an effort to redefine the despicable behavior at the center of this as Minor attraction. 

how about instituting laws that require doctors to perform gender reassignment surgery or synthetic hormone therapy on 13 year olds? That’s sick.

Logic has kind of gone by the wayside 

17 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It’s not that much of a stretch. There is this concerted push to redefine civilization in the context of sexuality and attraction as an un-mutable characteristic and gender as amorphous. At the same time there is an effort to redefine the despicable behavior at the center of this as Minor attraction. 

how about instituting laws that require doctors to perform gender reassignment surgery or synthetic hormone therapy on 13 year olds? That’s sick.

Logic has kind of gone by the wayside 

Right, I tend to disagree with children making any life changing decisions when they are CHILDREN.  The same as the with the pedophile situation.  I do not agree with any law that would institute requirements of doctors, and I honestly disagree with performing any such actions while the child is under age.  As an adult, people can do what they want.  But again, the original discussion was that LGBTQ was trying to incorporate pedophiles, and when the discussion shifted to show that by in large that isn't the case, now you keep moving the goalposts.  

I find the whole gender being "fluid" situation very odd and I honestly don't understand it, but if that person is an adult, and wants to be "gendered" as something not of which they were born, more power to them, but they have to live with the consequences that come with it.  I would never attack or discriminate in the sense of their rights, but I honestly probably wouldn't make that person a large part of my personal life either.  

3 hours ago, cle23 said:

Right, I tend to disagree with children making any life changing decisions when they are CHILDREN.  The same as the with the pedophile situation.  I do not agree with any law that would institute requirements of doctors, and I honestly disagree with performing any such actions while the child is under age.  As an adult, people can do what they want.  But again, the original discussion was that LGBTQ was trying to incorporate pedophiles, and when the discussion shifted to show that by in large that isn't the case, now you keep moving the goalposts.  

I find the whole gender being "fluid" situation very odd and I honestly don't understand it, but if that person is an adult, and wants to be "gendered" as something not of which they were born, more power to them, but they have to live with the consequences that come with it.  I would never attack or discriminate in the sense of their rights, but I honestly probably wouldn't make that person a large part of my personal life either.  

Really not shifting any goalposts, just giving other examples of how progressive extremists aren’t going to stop.  Kids aren’t safe either. The slope is quite ***** slippery.

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Really not shifting any goalposts, just giving other examples of how progressive extremists aren’t going to stop.  Kids aren’t safe either. The slope is quite ***** slippery.

Right, EXTREMISTS.  I can even agree with that.  Extremists won't stop.  But your original comment said "The entire lgbtqia+ movement is about supporting a minority of people, and every time society says… ok fine it’s cool a letter gets added to what needs to be normalized. Sexualization of minors is certainly  next on the roadmap."

That is why I said you keep moving the goalposts.  You went from "The entire movement" to extremists and then are still arguing your point.  The LGBTQ movement does NOT support pedophilia.  A few EXTREMIST groups that want to incorporate themselves into the movement do, such as "MAPS", but they are disgusting and not accepted by the LGBTQ groups.  

Again, this whole thing is simple.  LGBTQ is about accepting and consenting adults.  Any of the other stuff with children is not the same at all because children cannot consent to sexual activities.  

I am all for keeping an eye on the fringe psychos, but it bothers me when people try to lump them in with the everyday normal functioning members of our society.

4 hours ago, Irv said:

Dems are pro terror.  Demented Biden traded a murderer for a useless women's basketball player.  What a mess.  

I'll agree that it wasn't a good trade. I think Griner's imprisonment was a sham by Russia, but you don't release a know terrorist back out into the world over it.

What are your thoughts on the 5,000 Taliban released by Trump?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, cle23 said:

Right, EXTREMISTS.  I can even agree with that.  Extremists won't stop.  But your original comment said "The entire lgbtqia+ movement is about supporting a minority of people, and every time society says… ok fine it’s cool a letter gets added to what needs to be normalized. Sexualization of minors is certainly  next on the roadmap."

That is why I said you keep moving the goalposts.  You went from "The entire movement" to extremists and then are still arguing your point.  The LGBTQ movement does NOT support pedophilia.  A few EXTREMIST groups that want to incorporate themselves into the movement do, such as "MAPS", but they are disgusting and not accepted by the LGBTQ groups.  

Again, this whole thing is simple.  LGBTQ is about accepting and consenting adults.  Any of the other stuff with children is not the same at all because children cannot consent to sexual activities.  

I am all for keeping an eye on the fringe psychos, but it bothers me when people try to lump them in with the everyday normal functioning members of our society.

I'll agree that it wasn't a good trade. I think Griner's imprisonment was a sham by Russia, but you don't release a know terrorist back out into the world over it.

What are your thoughts on the 5,000 Taliban released by Trump?

the entire movement supports a minority of people can be true as can they are driven by extremists. both can be facts. In my view both are facts. 

On 12/11/2022 at 10:49 PM, cle23 said:

Just because most pedo’s are heterosexual doesn’t mean it can’t be added to the LBGT…

29 Years of Fanhood is correct in that the LBGT movement just adds groups that aren’t “traditionally accepted”…So, with pedo’s being a minority movement, all that the LBGT community would have to do is add another letter…

• Disagree 1

32 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Just because most pedo’s are heterosexual doesn’t mean it can’t be added to the LBGT…

29 Years of Fanhood is correct in that the LBGT movement just adds groups that aren’t “traditionally accepted”…So, with pedo’s being a minority movement, all that the LBGT community would have to do is add another letter…

How is it so hard to understand that the LGBTQ community doesn't support pedophilia? You and 29 keep just stating it like inviting a neighbor to the Saturday barbecue.  Just because you invite your 6 closest neighbors doesn't mean you invite the pedophile neighbor too.  I do not know one group that is in the LGBTQ community that in any way shape or form supports pedophilia besides the few fringe groups here and there. 

The only people wanting to include pedophiles in that community are people already against that community.

13 minutes ago, cle23 said:

How is it so hard to understand that the LGBTQ community doesn't support pedophilia? You and 29 keep just stating it like inviting a neighbor to the Saturday barbecue.  Just because you invite your 6 closest neighbors doesn't mean you invite the pedophile neighbor too.  I do not know one group that is in the LGBTQ community that in any way shape or form supports pedophilia besides the few fringe groups here and there. 

The only people wanting to include pedophiles in that community are people already against that community.

First off, not everyone in the LGBT community support eachother…There are many lesbians and gays that don’t support Trans people either, because they might believe it attempts erase woman, or gay people’s sexuality, itself…But they are still part of the same community…They are still an alliance…

And why? Because of the idea of “intersectionality”…This is the concept that says, even if your community disagrees with another, as long as your are both considered marginalized, you are automatically allies against the “oppressors” of society…And because the Cis, white, Christian, male has been deemed the oppressor of society, according to the Left, it makes gays, lesbians, and Trans people automatically allies…

Now, based on that concept of “intersectionality, because Pedo’s (regardless of sexuality) are a marginalized community, too,  I could see Pedo’s eventually added to the LGBT community…It only makes logical sense, based on the Left’s own ideology…😉