Are Democrats pro-terror?

3 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Be careful what you want to start....  Especially as stupid as this, even for you...

In 2006, Florida Rep. Mark Foley was forced to resign after it was revealed that he’d sent sexually explicit messages and propositioned teenage congressional pages via email and text.

In 2015, former Rep. Dennis Hastert, the longest-ever serving Republican speaker of the House, pleaded guilty to making illegal hush-money payments in order to cover up his history of sexually abusing high school wrestlers he had coached decades before.

During and after the 2016 presidential race, among the dozens of women who accused former president Donald Trump of being a sexual predator were several contestants in the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, who reported that he barged into their dressing room while girls as young as 15 were changing. (Trump allegedly told them, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”)

During the 2018 midterms, Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore was accused of preying on girls as young as 14 and 16; the New Yorker reported that his habit of trying to pick up high schoolers was so notorious that it actually got him banned from a local mall.

Also in 2018, Rep. Jim Jordan, one of Trump’s fiercest allies and a co-founder of the hardline conservative Freedom Caucus, became embroiled in a scandal over his time as a wrestling coach at Ohio State University, where a team doctor named Richard Strauss, who committed suicide in 2005, was found to have sexually abused more than 177 male student athletes.

And finally, Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida is currently the subject of a literal sex-trafficking investigation, which is looking into whether he had sex with an underage 17-year-old girl, among other issues. (Greene is close with Gaetz, who denies the allegations, and has defended him.)

Blanket statements like you and others make on here are extremely dangerous and irresponsible. 

no it is not dangerous,  there are idiots in every walk of life. Plenty of disgusting humans in religious groups, in Republican Party etc. bad acting individuals are everywhere. 

But it is a hard verifiable fact that liberal lgbtq+ groups have been sympathetic to pedophilia institutionally and within that community there are efforts to normalize the behavior as an innate irrepressible attraction. 

sorry that triggers you into naming a bunch of sleeze-balls as if it alters the fact. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

Are democrats by and large pro terror?

Of course not.

Are Republicans by and large pro terror?

Of course not.

I love though how leftists fail to realize that this thread is merely a reflection of the asinine  "Are Republicans pro terror" thread that has existed here for quite some time.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Are democrats by and large pro terror?

Of course not.

Are Republicans by and large pro terror?

Of course not.

I love though how leftists fail to realize that this thread is merely a reflection of the asinine  "Are Republicans pro terror" thread that has existed here for quite some time.

i think the question is not are individuals but what is the parties stance from where people seek leadership. read my response above for examples of democratic actions that has to this point been forgotten.

"summer of love" was annouced for the CHOP and allowed to exist until a teenager was murdered.

dem gov marched up with rioters to the federal courthouse to show solidarity with criminals who were throwing molitoves locking doors and trying to burn people alive in the buildings

trump actually sent fed help to chicago to help clear up the spiking violence it worked. the dems still reputed it as fascist takeover and most refused!!! how many additional people died due to dems political bias and democratic refusal to get the rioting under control.

i could go on and on.

what is closely comparable? JAN 6th!! JAN 6th!! oh the day that was immediately denounced by rep and anyone involved is under strict prosecution? it was stupid of trump to do and i hope he loses in the primaries but what else are we talking about? +6 years media been talking about dog whistles and greatest threats to the country. alot of MAGA losses in the mid terms. still waiting on all this threat crap from election denials. still seeing dems desperate to pin any all violence on rep to the point we have countless lies. smollett, nooses in nascar, pelosi... you name it. just today they are saying the colorado shooter was a trans himself. take a day or two and they look like jacka$$[$ and STILL pray the next maniac can be that maga demon they all been waiting on so they can collect more power. its truley sick.

so someone PLEASE explain what am i missing that makes the two comparable?

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Says Doc who is not affiliated with the Republican party.  😉

I'm not.  I've espoused many positions that are middle-of-the-road.  The problem is that Dems are going hard left and want it all their way or nothing at all, and there is no viable Independent candidate. 

6 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

democrats were litterally bailing out rioters..that proves they were never for peaceful protests

storefronts were boarding up in cities in case trump won.

dems dont even acknowledge the existence of antifa let alone try to stop their violent gatherings. but proudboys!!!!

blm broke down barriers at the white house. attacked police. set fire to st johns church. and the reaction by dems was. lol the president had to go into a bunker..what a coward! lollollolol. they took over many capital buildings and police stations while stealing land and setting up their own violent racist little armed communities. nothing terroristic about that.  but of coarse instantly switch to storming capitals is the biggest threat on democracy!! im shaking with tears by these magas and there buffalo outfits who had doors opened. 🙄 please. only difference? most if not all the perpetrators were all actually hunted down and prosecuted for that one.

mass looting is justified as " just getting bread for starving children" and " they are taking  reparations". so now at a point steal $999 and we might hand you a ticket if we ever catch you

lets advocate people to go to supreme court judges homes and even after a plot to kidnap is stopped we will keep advocating. what could go wrong

on 

and 

on

but yeah just a few minor isolated incidents is what your going with? what percentage of the 90% do you think your posts make up?

Yeah but all the death, injury and billions of dollars in damage were justified because of George Floyd (even though Chauvin was arrested within days of the first protests). :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yeah but all the death, injury and billions of dollars in damage were justified because of George Floyd (even though Chauvin was arrested within days of the first protests). :rolleyes:

i cant seem to ever get a response when i bring up the violence they blindly followed. weird. 🤔

🦗🦗🦗🦗

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/1/2022 at 5:15 PM, Boatdrinks said:

It’s sad when one’s party has moved so far outside reality that one must resort to defending it with “ we don’t ALL..” Acknowledge it : their ideas are insane and logically bankrupt. That’s what they’ve become. Time to choose a new party? 

Lol!  I love you claim to have any logic, here or any other post.  The people doing the drag crap and supporting it in front of kids represent a very small portion of our party.  I'm willing to bet qanon represents a larger portion of yours.  And we know while they ardently claim to be fighting for kids many are, you may have guessed it, pedos themselves. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

15 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

democrats were litterally bailing out rioters..that proves they were never for peaceful protests

storefronts were boarding up in cities in case trump won.

dems dont even acknowledge the existence of antifa let alone try to stop their violent gatherings. but proudboys!!!!

blm broke down barriers at the white house. attacked police. set fire to st johns church. and the reaction by dems was. lol the president had to go into a bunker..what a coward! lollollolol. they took over many capital buildings and police stations while stealing land and setting up their own violent racist little armed communities. nothing terroristic about that.  but of coarse instantly switch to storming capitals is the biggest threat on democracy!! im shaking with tears by these magas and there buffalo outfits who had doors opened. 🙄 please. only difference? most if not all the perpetrators were all actually hunted down and prosecuted for that one.

mass looting is justified as " just getting bread for starving children" and " they are taking  reparations". so now at a point steal $999 and we might hand you a ticket if we ever catch you

lets advocate people to go to supreme court judges homes and even after a plot to kidnap is stopped we will keep advocating. what could go wrong

on 

and 

on

but yeah just a few minor isolated incidents is what your going with? what percentage of the 90% do you think your posts make up?

Absolutely.

If the question is...

Do democrats ignore or excuse political violence when politically expedient for them?

Then in recent years the answer is by and large yes.

8 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

i cant seem to ever get a response when i bring up the violence they blindly followed. weird. 🤔

🦗🦗🦗🦗

What I said is what they'll tell you.  That it was all justified because of what happened to GF.

• Agree 1

On 11/23/2022 at 3:21 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

this is true… LGBTQ groups have been sympathetic toward pedophilia as a sexual preference (minor attracted persons). I didn’t realize this until I was looking at photos of lgbtq+ protests and noticed some of the signs. Then there was some article about a liberal professor in the center by leagues defending people attracted to minors. 

It’s just a fact. You can bet your arse it’s on the list of “what inclusion is” next steps for the radical left. 

You wanna back this up with facts?

this is true… LGBTQ groups have been sympathetic toward pedophilia as a sexual preference (minor attracted persons). I didn’t realize this until I was looking at photos of lgbtq+ protests and noticed some of the signs. Then there was some article about a liberal professor in the center by leagues defending people attracted to minors. 

It’s just a fact. You can bet your arse it’s on the list of “what inclusion is” next steps for the radical left. 

Still can’t back up your feelings w facts?

On 11/23/2022 at 4:25 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

no it is not dangerous,  there are idiots in every walk of life. Plenty of disgusting humans in religious groups, in Republican Party etc. bad acting individuals are everywhere. 

But it is a hard verifiable fact that liberal lgbtq+ groups have been sympathetic to pedophilia institutionally and within that community there are efforts to normalize the behavior as an innate irrepressible attraction. 

sorry that triggers you into naming a bunch of sleeze-balls as if it alters the fact. 

You want to back this up with facts?

On 11/23/2022 at 4:25 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Many pedophilia groups have tried to incorporate themselves into the LGBTQ community, but that does not mean that the LGBTQ community wants them there.  Most of the pedophilia groups try to get themselves closer so that it will become more normalized, but again, that doesn't mean the LGBTQ groups are accepting of it.  

A vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual in their adult relationships, and those that aren't tend to be uninterested in either adult sexes.  There are obviously some homosexual pedophiles as well, but it is a very small percentage.

Still too afraid to back up your feelings?