"like again, I understand it's the Bills." -SPEAK (TV SHOW)

akcash

I was watching a clip from "Speak".  They were talking about whose to blame on the Packers

for last night's loss. The co-host Dave talked about how our O "did whatever they wanted" and said

"like again, I understand it's the Bills."

Can't count how many times during the drought this phrase was used with us as a negative.

When I heard him say "...it's the Bills," I literally felt like Marty McFly in an alternate future. 

Says it at 3:20. 

I've felt this feeling quite a few times this year while watching this gift we call the Buffalo Bills!

GO BILLS!!

GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

That beautiful woman is Joy Taylor. She was a co-host on the Herd, not sure if she is still on that show.

She is not.

She is a Miami homer and not very positive on the Bills. Could have something to do with being a sibling to Jason Taylor.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Toyo321 said:

Cowherd was the same way today on his show today too.  But he was dumping all over the Bills today.

Seemed like a dude just reaching for a story and something to nit pick. He had Joe Thomas and Sean Payton on and was totally overreacting to how Buff played in the 2nd half. Neither one of them was having it and said there’s really was nothing to worry about. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, akcash said:

I was watching a clip from "Speak".  They were talking about whose to blame on the Packers

for last night's loss. The co-host Dave talked about how our O "did whatever they wanted" and said

"like again, I understand it's the Bills."

Can't count how many times during the drought this phrase was used with us as a negative.

When I heard him say "...it's the Bills," I literally felt like Marty McFly in an alternate future. 

Says it at 3:20. 

I've felt this feeling quite a few times this year while watching this gift we call the Buffalo Bills!

GO BILLS!!

GO BILLS!

I thought he was defering that the Bills offence is good and the Pack D still should have done better... 

10 hours ago, Toyo321 said:

Cowherd was the same way today on his show today too.  But he was dumping all over the Bills today.

Saw what he said.  Guarantee he will drop them to #2 in his top ten this week.  

It's a funny business.  If Josh doesn't "dirt" that INT and the Bills get a FG there.  Score 30-17 (spread covered), I bet most people's perception of the game would be different.  But that was just a brutal INT.

3 hours ago, wjag said:

Saw what he said.  Guarantee he will drop them to #2 in his top ten this week.  

It's a funny business.  If Josh doesn't "dirt" that INT and the Bills get a FG there.  Score 30-17 (spread covered), I bet most people's perception of the game would be different.  But that was just a brutal INT.

Try #3.

Colin has gone off the deep end.... W T F

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.