If Beane doesn't do anything before the trade deadline it's an epic fail

Adamb412

1 hour ago, Adamb412 said:

With KC and Baltimore making moves, Beane needs to do something. There's glaring holes at safety depth and OL depth and even WR in some respect. I'm not hard up on RB like the media is, but if he doesn't at least get a safety with poyer being held together by Elmer's glue and gum and I love him but the dude getting hurt every week

I agree. I refuse to believe we can’t at least get depth for the stretch run for a pick (5th-7th) that might not even make the team next year. 

Just now, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

I agree. I refuse to believe we can’t at least get depth for the stretch run for a pick (5th-7th) that might not even make the team next year. 

With Josh's cap hit getting bigger and bigger hitting on lower round picks that stick is even more important than ever.

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

With Josh's cap hit getting bigger and bigger hitting on lower round picks that stick is even more important than ever.

They’re not gonna make the team. We already lose 6th rounders. Jets just got Robinson for a 6th

edit: and we have 2 5ths next year 

Edited by Rock-A-Bye Beasley

13 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I'm not sure how he "got away" with anything.  You are permitted to own multiple teams as long as they are in the same city.

If anything, Stan Kroenke is the one who has gotten away with things as his "wife" owns the Colorado Avalanche and Denver Nuggets while he owns the Rams. He also owns the Arsenal FC in the English Premier League and the Colorado Rapids of MLS and the Colorado Mammoth of the NLL, with a few women's teams sprinkled in to boot.

It was a reference to an old running joke here

• Haha (+1) 1

James Cook looks like the game is starting to slow down for him a bit and is starting to get his sea legs under him - so I'm not as worried about RB anymore.

But if Jordan Poyer is out for any extended period of time, we have to look at getting a Safety in here. Rodgers immediately started throwing successfully against Damar Hamlin and Jaquon Johnson. We cannot lose Micah Hyde AND Jordan Poyer and stand pat.

• Agree 2

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

I believe they would have preferred to keep Wildgoose. The Jets signed him to their active roster off the practice squad.

Exactly. That’s what I’m talking about. The Bills won’t be able to roster all of these players. Some will get poached. Or maybe a guy from the past draft, like Babylon Spector, will get pushed down to PS and get snagged. Either way it’s smart to add depth in a year we have been unlucky with injuries. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.