If Beane doesn't do anything before the trade deadline it's an epic fail

Adamb412

I’m not worried in the slightest. They didn’t really need to do anything or risk the future. However, I do get people who see all these moves being made (crazy deadline) and be a little disappointed that we didn’t try to add something to our SB contender.  

we’re fine and still awesome. But if we added a speed receiver or rb, we’re all be very excited. 

• Like (+1) 1

Beane has stated over and over again that he takes a long term look at the team and will continue to do so.  He wants to be good for a really long time.  There is NO guarantee that you pick up someone (that some other team did NOT want) and they are going to make you a super bowl winner.  And in the process probably pay too much in the process.  I trust Beane and will continue to do so.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, H2o said:

This is for all of the Nancy's who want to whine, piss, moan, and grumble the afternoon, evening, night, week, month, or their entire existence away because of the trades, or lack there of, at the trade deadline.

"The 49ers got CMC, the Chiefs got Toney, the Ravens got Roquan, the Bears got Claypool, the Vikings got Hockenson, the Dolphins got Chubb, the Dolphins got Wilson, and the Bills HAVE DONE NOTHING!!!"

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bkbxugfsmjm93hn8oeiq

tonight-doom.gif

Dolphins just sunk their team in the long run for a win now type trade when they have almost no chance of winning now.  They’ve also hitched their wagon to tua long term who isn’t much more than a one read qb.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m not worried in the slightest. They didn’t really need to do anything or risk the future. However, I do get people who see all these moves being made (crazy deadline) and be a little disappointed that we didn’t try to add something to our SB contender.  

we’re fine and still awesome. But if we added a speed receiver or rb, we’re all be very excited. 

The Bills did try, actually. By all accounts Beane has been working the phones.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is the part I don't get. How could you have watched Beane since he has been here and even remotely believe he isn't always trying to improve this roster? Not making a trade is not the same as not trying. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.