If Beane doesn't do anything before the trade deadline it's an epic fail

Adamb412

I needed my daily snark and I found it in this thread. Epic Fail? Meh not so much. 

It's a cost risk benefit ratio. I give him credit for having more insight knowledge and information than any armchair GM on a chatboard

if he does swing a deal great. If he doesn't the value just wasn't there. These decisions and financial implications are well beyond my expertise that is for sure.   

15 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I think Beane should send Moss and a 5th to Arizona for Cody Ford.

Just for the reaction on this board.

Talk about epic...

stir that pot yo 

lmao🤣

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Billz4ever said:

I lived through losing 4 straight.

I don't want to make it a 5th this season.

It's Lombardi Trophy this year or bust.

Question because I have a tortured mind:

Win this year.. OR

Lose four in a row.... the win eight in a row to get back to .500

I'll hang up and listen :)

Edited by corta765
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Question because I have a tortured mind:

Win this year.. OR

Lose four in a row.... the win eight in a row to get back to .500

I'll hang up and listen :)

I wouldn't survive losing another 4 in a row, so I'd never get to see the 8 straight, so no.  lol

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, corta765 said:

Pretty sure after the 2nd loss in a row the fans would just burn the area down for good to end it all

The Bills would probably demo Highmark and whatever was already completed on the new stadium, pickup and move the team and claim that the ground is cursed in Orchard Park.  lol

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

No moves when our safeties are hurting is a bad look for Beane. I was high on Johnson in the preseason but whenever he plays big plays happen.

Beane needs to add a safety or face the consequences if safety is a problem later in the season. It’s his risk to take. It’s a dumb risk. Adding safety depth won’t cost much.

You are assuming that the guys already on the Bills aren't nearly as good as players on that other teams are looking to move.  I'm not sure that's a safe assumption.  "Adding safety depth" could cost an awful lot in the future if the depth player isn't better than the young safeties that the Bills already have on their roster or PS.

I don't pretend to any expertise, so I'm good with whatever roster moves Beane makes or doesn't make.   He's proven he knows his stuff.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We’re not a perfect roster, especially after injuries. There are moves to be made. Doesn’t have to be a blockbuster.

Does a perfect roster exist?

Yes, it would be nice to shore up our backup safies and o-line, but if we don't, we will still be okay.

Trust in the Beane!

Edited by longtimebillsfan

This is for all of the Nancy's who want to whine, piss, moan, and grumble the afternoon, evening, night, week, month, or their entire existence away because of the trades, or lack there of, at the trade deadline.

"The 49ers got CMC, the Chiefs got Toney, the Ravens got Roquan, the Bears got Claypool, the Vikings got Hockenson, the Dolphins got Chubb, the Dolphins got Wilson, and the Bills HAVE DONE NOTHING!!!"

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bkbxugfsmjm93hn8oeiq

tonight-doom.gif

"OMG!!! The Bills just traded for Nyheim Hines!!! How do you trade for a guy that makes your team worse?!?!?!?"

loosemind-crazy.gif

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

You have to wait until 4:01 for these 

The delete function is a possibility if we do something in the next 45 minutes. I'm not banking on it though. :lol:

Edited by H2o
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.