If Beane doesn't do anything before the trade deadline it's an epic fail

Adamb412

3 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

The Eagles are VERY good.

How would you know? They are halfway through one of hte most pathetic schedules I've ever seen in the NFL.

They smell like a one and done team to me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bills2022 said:

The Eagles are VERY good.  If they play their A game and we play our A game we will win.  However if they play their A game and we play even our A- game, they will beat the Bills.  They are that good. Watch them play.  

I don’t want to discredit what they’ve done cause they’re playing good ball. 
However they have been incredibly healthy and it’s only a matter of time before they start feeling the crunch of injuries. They just lost Jordan Davis yesterday. Kelce and lane Johnson have been mostly healthy are are probably the biggest key to offensive consistency but usually can’t last full seasons anymore. 
I don’t do the ranking stuff or who is better cause I do believe on game days anything can happen. But Philly has had an almost perfect ride so far and the odds are they’re going to face some adversity as the season goes on which may bring them closer to earth. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, gridirongold said:

I don't know what PSA stands for. It's buyers and sellers. Of course sellers have the upper hand. You want a championship? Get your guy. Id rather give 2 picks and pay too much for the Cleveland back then lose in the championship game again.

Who says it's two picks?  And what picks?  You willing to ship two first-rounders.  Or more?  Wanna pull a Browns-Watson style trade?

I'm not saying they shouldn't look into potential trades, but to say it's an epic fail if they don't throw away their future is a bit much.

Saying make a trade no matter the cost is why recent Bills' GMs until now dug the Bills into that lil drought.

(Edit: PSA is Public Service Announcement, just so you know.)

Edited by The Red King
  • Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I'm good with just adding a safety and it seems like OBJ is all but a given now.

I agree. An above avg safety to supplement losing Micah and Poyers health. Plus getting OBJ as a bonified #2 with Gabe being inconsistent would do wonders for this team.  Singletary & Cook can hold down the RB room.

6-1 - we dont need anyone crowd. If we lose in playoffs they will say its part of the plan, still building, etc. etc.

We are 6-1, the super bowl favorite. We are fine not making a trade and have a great shot winning it all. But...if we can add depth or upgrade to address some of the weaknesses why not? People get offended at the notion. We could use help at S and OL for sure. WR depth would be nice to better complement Diggs/Davis. Even a 2nd TE could fill that void a bit. A upgrade to Singletary would be nice, but another RB is pointless if not an upgrade. CB depth is always helpful but White, Jackson, Johnson, Elam, Benford is pretty solid. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Starr Almighty said:

The reason this package hasn't been traded yet is because all 31 teams are interested and it's hard to figure out where to send such an enticing package 

Have they contacted the Sabres yet?

If Pegula can get away with owning two teams in the same city, he can certainly get away with making trades between them.

2 minutes ago, ngbills said:

6-1 - we dont need anyone crowd. If we lose in playoffs they will say its part of the plan, still building, etc. etc.

We are 6-1, the super bowl favorite. We are fine not making a trade and have a great shot winning it all. But...if we can add depth or upgrade to address some of the weaknesses why not? People get offended at the notion. We could use help at S and OL for sure. WR depth would be nice to better complement Diggs/Davis. Even a 2nd TE could fill that void a bit. A upgrade to Singletary would be nice, but another RB is pointless if not an upgrade. CB depth is always helpful but White, Jackson, Johnson, Elam, Benford is pretty solid. 

I agree.  It's more that the OP stated it would be an "Epic Fail" if we didn't make some kind of trade, regardless of cost.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

We have a shot at the whole thing this year, I would love a big all in trade!! A sure fire talent for a second and a 5th and moss 😂 doesn’t seem that high of a price to pay for possibly a championship. 

I hate to bring this up but we have a shot at the whole thing next year to and the year after that and the year after that

Do you know how we stay in that window for a long time? We don’t trade away our draft picks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Fire Beane!!!! 

Am I doing this troll thing correctly? 
asking for a friend…, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Simon said:

Have they contacted the Sabres yet?

If Pegula can get away with owning two teams in the same city, he can certainly get away with making trades between them.

I'm not sure how he "got away" with anything.  You are permitted to own multiple teams as long as they are in the same city.

If anything, Stan Kroenke is the one who has gotten away with things as his "wife" owns the Colorado Avalanche and Denver Nuggets while he owns the Rams. He also owns the Arsenal FC in the English Premier League and the Colorado Rapids of MLS and the Colorado Mammoth of the NLL, with a few women's teams sprinkled in to boot.

12 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Who says it's two picks?  And what picks?  You willing to ship two first-rounders.  Or more?  Wanna pull a Browns-Watson style trade?

I'm not saying they shouldn't look into potential trades, but to say it's an epic fail if they don't throw away their future is a bit much.

Saying make a trade no matter the cost is why recent Bills' GMs until now dug the Bills into that lil drought.

(Edit: PSA is Public Service Announcement, just so you know.)

2 first isn't even in the ballpark. You wanna make points with gross exaggerations it's not worth discussion.  Whaddya 10?

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, gridirongold said:

2 first isn't even in the ballpark. You wanna make points with gross exaggerations it's not worth discussion.  Whaddya 10?

So, you agree there is an upper limit to what we should spend on a player and not just "whatever it takes".

I didn't have to make my point.  I baited you into making it for me.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.