If Beane doesn't do anything before the trade deadline it's an epic fail

Adamb412

18 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

With KC and Baltimore making moves, Beane needs to do something. There's glaring holes at safety depth and OL depth and even WR in some respect. I'm not hard up on RB like the media is, but if he doesn't at least get a safety with poyer being held together by Elmer's glue and gum and I love him but the dude getting hurt every week

I agree 100%, he has already dropped the ball by building a team that wins 6 out of 7. A couple more bad decisions and we might be undefeated and then I'd be really angry 

• Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

He should sign OBJ and move him to safety…

otherwise…he has been an epic failure since he got here…

17c5d21cd36aa1c3d19c266a670d63a2--railro

😂. If the Bills do make a trade I'd rather have brandin cooks over Beckham (free agent). But will support team if no trades. I'm happy.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

The Bills should only make a move if it makes sense, BUT we have to admit the gap between the Bills and everyone else no longer exists.  The Bills are no better than the Eagles or Chiefs, and it is fair to say teams like the Ravens and Niners have closed the gap.  Our run defense looks shaky and we are having problems putting multiple good halves together. Both could be a real problem in the playoffs.  

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 4

9 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

The Bills should only make a move if it makes sense, BUT we have to admit the gap between the Bills and everyone else no longer exists.  The Bills are no better than the Eagles or Chiefs, and it is fair to say teams like the Ravens and Niners have closed the gap.  Our run defense looks shaky and we are having problems putting multiple good halves together. Both could be a real problem in the playoffs.  

Complete disagree. The Chiefs may be on the same level but that's it

• Agree 1

Could it be that teams (such as KC and Baltimore) are making moves because they know they are chasing/behind the Bills?

We all know that the 2nd half against Green Bay was ugly, but that is absolutely no need to panic. We are 6-1 against, what at least at the start of the season, appeared to be a brutal start to the schedule (Rams, Titans, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers).

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dma0034 said:

Complete disagree. The Chiefs may be on the same level but that's it

The Eagles are VERY good.  If they play their A game and we play our A game we will win.  However if they play their A game and we play even our A- game, they will beat the Bills.  They are that good. Watch them play.  

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Reread my reply.  You can't just tell a team you want player "x", and on your terms.  Other teams know Buffalo is close and either don't want to trade a critical piece to us, or they want to fleese us.  Also, there are other teams willing to overspend to outbid us.

I don't know what PSA stands for. It's buyers and sellers. Of course sellers have the upper hand. You want a championship? Get your guy. Id rather give 2 picks and pay too much for the Cleveland back then lose in the championship game again.

36 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

With KC and Baltimore making moves, Beane needs to do something. There's glaring holes at safety depth and OL depth and even WR in some respect. I'm not hard up on RB like the media is, but if he doesn't at least get a safety with poyer being held together by Elmer's glue and gum and I love him but the dude getting hurt every week

LISTEN HERE ROOKIE!!!

I'm the resident alcoholic at Two Bills Drive, and I'm the only one to post stupid drivel like this...

AND I DON'T POST STUPID DRIVEL LIKE THIS!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, The Red King said:

So, you want a move for the sake of a move, no matter the cost, even if it hurts the team long term.  Just make any move, just to make a move.  And it will be an epic fail if we don't?

It's easy. Chiefs added talented WR with all red flags you can imagine, so obviously we need to make some kind of move, otherwise it is an EPIC fail.

I mean, is it hard for you to understand such a flawless logic? :)

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.